This country is my home.

Thanks to Obama's not so quick fix of the economy illegal immigration isn't nearly the problem it was during more propserous times.

Were you people sleeping through the 8 years of Bush?:confused:
The mess bush left did not leave with him. The effects he left continues today and in some of the other countries. Bush himself is a WMD. Like the bomb we dropped on Japan the efffect is still being felt. Obama was handed a recession and stopped it from being a depresson.

obama's one and only term is nearly up. If he's ever going to take responsibility for his own adminstration, time's running out. Of course you ridiculous liberals don't believe in personal responsibility of any kind at any level, so you'll keep chanting "Bush's fault!" through the end of obama's term and beyond.

THIS COUNTRY IS MY HOME.

So what is so “wrong” “racist” “bigot” “inhumane” for me to want people who have broken into my home, set up house, gave birth to a few children at my expense, used things I paid for, invite their family members to move in also, to ask them to be removed? An my security agent tell me that I should be compassionate and let them stay? My security agent tell me it is my fault because I did not have a dead bolt on my door. Wait until it is my security agents’ home that is being invaded and occupied and maybe then they will do something about the invasions and occupation of my home.
What happens when someone tries to get into the security agent’s (Obama) home?
Let them stay because they have kids born in my home, the only home they have ever know? What about my kids that have to share what I have given them?

Obama has declared my home “eminent domain” and has given access to it to illegal aliens.

Did you feel the same way when Ronald Regan was giving away your home, too?

Do you even KNOW that RR gave amnesty to over 20,000,000 immigrants?

I doubt you did.

But there's no excuse for not knowing that now, is there?

:eusa_whistle:

THIS COUNTRY IS MY HOME.

So what is so “wrong” “racist” “bigot” “inhumane” for me to want people who have broken into my home, set up house, gave birth to a few children at my expense, used things I paid for, invite their family members to move in also, to ask them to be removed? An my security agent tell me that I should be compassionate and let them stay? My security agent tell me it is my fault because I did not have a dead bolt on my door. Wait until it is my security agents’ home that is being invaded and occupied and maybe then they will do something about the invasions and occupation of my home.
What happens when someone tries to get into the security agent’s (Obama) home?
Let them stay because they have kids born in my home, the only home they have ever know? What about my kids that have to share what I have given them?

Obama has declared my home “eminent domain” and has given access to it to illegal aliens.
Granny. Consider Lake Atitlan in Guatemala. It's a beautiful place to live.
Google it and check out some videos. Upgrade to the "third world".
As wunna them that furrnerz, you'll be respected.

Thanks for sharing such a great piece of information. Sometimes it's the little things that make a big difference, i.e. simply asking people to comment. Good stuff!

THIS COUNTRY IS MY HOME. Cont;

If a burglar enters your home uninvited to do you and our family harm and to steal what you have worked hard for you can shoot him. How would you feel if law enforcement told you that because he was able to break in it’s your fault and you have to let him stay and send for his family and let them stay and give them jobs, educated his children, provide medical care and teach them English. This country is my home and that is exactly what those who I hired to protect my home is telling me about people who entered this country illegally without permission and stole my job. I want them out of my home, my belonging returned or compensated for them and those whom I hired to protect my home fired.
Illegal aliens kill and hurt more Americans than terrorists. Foreign or domestic. Those hard working law abiding people who came here for a better life and the American dream is taking away Americans better life and American dream. Every jobs taken by an illegal alien is a job taken from an American and food, shelter, healthcare and education taken from an American family.

Forum List

Back