This country is my home.

LilOlLady

Gold Member
Apr 20, 2009
Reno, NV
THIS COUNTRY IS MY HOME.

So what is so “wrong” “racist” “bigot” “inhumane” for me to want people who have broken into my home, set up house, gave birth to a few children at my expense, used things I paid for, invite their family members to move in also, to ask them to be removed? An my security agent tell me that I should be compassionate and let them stay? My security agent tell me it is my fault because I did not have a dead bolt on my door. Wait until it is my security agents’ home that is being invaded and occupied and maybe then they will do something about the invasions and occupation of my home.
What happens when someone tries to get into the security agent’s (Obama) home?
Let them stay because they have kids born in my home, the only home they have ever know? What about my kids that have to share what I have given them?

Obama has declared my home “eminent domain” and has given access to it to illegal aliens.

The illegals are here because of the AAE, and its off shoots like the Ford Foundation.
The reason they want them here is because they want the US destroyed, and Obama works for the AAE, well most of congress does both left and right.

Homeland-Security1.png

Learn the language or get the hell out of my country, old lady.

My people were here long before yours and will be here long after yours are gone.:eusa_whistle:

Only your country by genocide and slave labor. your people ever built a country on their own?

Last edited:
Poor ol' confused Lil'ol'Lady. Praising Obama for bringing border "crossings down, and deportations up" in one thread. And in this one saying he has declared your home "eminent domain."

Have fun pulling the lever for the Hussein again in November.
Depends on whether she is on her meds.

Obama has done both and he is capable of patting his head and rubbing his stomach. Deportations are up, crossings or down and he still has to deport the 20 million that are still here. Seem like my meds are working better than yours.

Same of radical right wing tactics. ATTACK WHEN ALL ELSE FAILS.

PS. Even in a MS relapse, I am still more alert then most of you. I am in the hospital on massive doses of steroids and my thinking is clearer than ever. Going home friday. Having trouble with my eyes so my typing is off. and fuck you.

Last edited:
We know that obama's lapdog media SAYS deportations are up and crossings are down. The reality is much different. obama is quite capable of rubbing his belly and telling the gullible he's really tapping his head.

Learn the language or get the hell out of my country, old lady.

My people were here long before yours and will be here long after yours are gone.:eusa_whistle:

Only your country by genocide and slave labor. your people ever built a country on their own?

Don't bullshit me. You got here when you escaped the womb. Learn the language or go find somewhere elese to live.

We know that obama's lapdog media SAYS deportations are up and crossings are down. The reality is much different. obama is quite capable of rubbing his belly and telling the gullible he's really tapping his head.

Again put up or shut the fuck up. Talk is cheap.

The illegals are here because of the AAE, and its off shoots like the Ford Foundation.
The reason they want them here is because they want the US destroyed, and Obama works for the AAE, well most of congress does both left and right.

I really hope this is THE Robodoon.

The country might be our home, but its people aren't our people. It is no longer the national "home". It's the national apartment building.

Thanks to Obama's not so quick fix of the economy illegal immigration isn't nearly the problem it was during more propserous times.

What kind of fucking joke is this? Don't you know these people were put on reservations, internment camps, and all their rights were taken away and they were given welfare instead of jobs? They were not even able to secure their land from a thug like Columbus:lol::lol:

Thanks to Obama's not so quick fix of the economy illegal immigration isn't nearly the problem it was during more propserous times.

Were you people sleeping through the 8 years of Bush?:confused:
The mess bush left did not leave with him. The effects he left continues today and in some of the other countries. Bush himself is a WMD. Like the bomb we dropped on Japan the efffect is still being felt. Obama was handed a recession and stopped it from being a depresson.

The country might be our home, but its people aren't our people. It is no longer the national "home". It's the national apartment building.

Never was your home. You are an invited guest also.
What the fuck is a "national home"?:eek:

Forum List

Back