This country is in deep trouble

After reading the threads on the Iraq war and the lib myths that came with it, I had no idea we were this far gone until now
we won the war in Iraq and to try and re gain the political capital that Obama had 30 months ago there are some people on this message board that the truth means nothing

its pure desperation and it the very thing the terrorist want us to be doing

we have well over 10% real UE
we are in debt so far we are now just printing money, we stopped borrowing it
we are done in IRAQ and all you hear about it on this message board is what a failure it was

i AM AT A LOSE FOR WORDS
HOW DID WE GET HERE PEOPLE?

Clinton started it. He made politics blood sport and homogenized the Dem Party with Republicans as their real enemy

Seems rather short sighted considering that the Fouding Fathers had duels and died with their political freys. Would you just like to put a blame Clinton sticker on all aspects of social strife?

After reading the threads on the Iraq war and the lib myths that came with it, I had no idea we were this far gone until now
we won the war in Iraq and to try and re gain the political capital that Obama had 30 months ago there are some people on this message board that the truth means nothing

we are done in IRAQ and all you hear about it on this message board is what a failure it was

i AM AT A LOSE FOR WORDS
Obama !!

they investigated Clinton with a independent prosicutor the entire time he was in office.

All they found was a stained dress

i AM AT A LOSE FOR WORDS
Obama !!

He's really the anti-christ

they investigated Clinton with a independent prosicutor the entire time he was in office.

All they found was a stained dress

Yes it was remarkable the people that fell on the sword for the guy. Willing to sit in prison instead of talk. Suicides.. Remarkable........

i AM AT A LOSE FOR WORDS

I feel it started when people stopped using proper English.

i AM AT A LOSE FOR WORDS

yea thats funny
6 million people have lost there jobs sense 2008 and your blaming it on my english?
the debt went from 163 billion a year in 07 to 1.4 trillion in 09?

real funny

by the way my english has kept my job theu this with the garace of god
how about you

i AM AT A LOSE FOR WORDS

yea thats funny
6 million people have lost there jobs sense 2008 and your blaming it on my english?

real funny

how about you

No, I'm blaming it, in part, on a collective degradation of the importance of education; not just school based education but I think our standards of acceptance in this culture have deteriorated to a place where they should not be.

If you don't believe me; the next time you get sick and are hospitalized, look at who the hospital is assigning to take care of you. I'm guessing (if you're experience is anything like mine has been in the past) your doctors and nurses will be extremely competent in medicine yet unable to effectively communicate to you what they want you to do and what you should do. It has nothing to do with their native tongue; it has everything to do with our societal standards.

I'm gainfully employed; thank goodness.

You remind me of our public health preparedness section chief. Incredibly concerned about earthquakes, terrorist attacking Hoover Dam, and our open national border to the South. I would bet he smokes 3 packs a day.

About your post; not the cause but certainly a symptom.

yea thats funny

real funny

how about you

No, I'm blaming it, in part, on a collective degradation of the importance of education; not just school based education but I think our standards of acceptance in this culture have deteriorated to a place where they should not be.

If you don't believe me; the next time you get sick and are hospitalized, look at who the hospital is assigning to take care of you. I'm guessing (if you're experience is anything like mine has been in the past) your doctors and nurses will be extremely competent in medicine yet unable to effectively communicate to you what they want you to do and what you should do. It has nothing to do with their native tongue; it has everything to do with our societal standards.

You remind me of our public health preparedness section chief. Incredibly concerned about earthquakes, terrorist attacking Hoover Dam, and our open national border to the South. I would bet he smokes 3 packs a day.

I am a math guru
I have never been in jail ( more than a few minutes anyway)
I have rasied 2 kids
paid in 3-400,000 in taxes
collected about 10,000 in UE, maybe 15 in my life
own my home
own my land
own my truck
Buy American when I can
have my own health insurance
cancer survivor
worked while I was doing radiation on my neck and shoulder (2 places) and drove in rush hour traffic in Atlanta Ga. for 6 weeks straight

Not me
Where would this country be if all of us had the same symptons I have
by the way, I have no neck on my left side, cancer got it and work in a very hi stress world in contruction Mgmt every day and to keep working I am 1000 miles from home

Nope
I am part of the solution

there is allot more to this than english I promise you

yea thats funny

real funny

how about you

I am a math guru
I have rasied 2 kids
own my home
own my land
own my truck
Buy American when I can
cancer survivor
worked while I was doing radiation on my neck and shoulder (2 places) and drove in rush hour traffic in Atlanta Ga. for 6 weeks straight

Not me
by the way, I have no neck on my left side, cancer got it and work in a very hi stress world in contruction Mgmt every day and to keep working I am 1000 miles from home

Nope

Great....good job.

Meanwhile the front runners of a major political party in this Country have rejected the incontrovertible evidence of global warming.

As I said, symptomatic but not entirely.

I am a math guru
I have rasied 2 kids
own my home
own my land
own my truck
Buy American when I can
cancer survivor

Not me

Nope

Great....good job.

Meanwhile the front runners of a major political party in this Country have rejected the incontrovertible evidence of global warming.

no the sympton is that there is as many that say gloabal warming does not exist
as many say it exist's, but is not man made
But to some its all that matters

we put scrubbers on coal fired power plants that cost the consumer billions and the left claims they do not work
we have given GM billions to build an electric car and the only people who are buying it is the tax payer and yet has proven it lowers any harmfull emissions because of the power it taked to re-charge it
I could go on
also notice you have a Perry double debt claim?
Texas still has a surplus, not sure how that works

the left wing hack politifact is so out of touch
they claim mostly false with this

The fund is fed almost exclusively by oil and natural-gas production taxes; revenue above a certain level is automatically diverted to it. That revenue soared during the past decade, allowing billions to accumulate.

So the state now has billions in reserve.

But a healthy rainy day fund doesn’t always mean there’s a surplus built to last.

PolitiFact Texas | Perry says Texas has a surplus in billions

I just love the mountain of liberal myths. you guys messed up when you elected BHO and got control of congress and showed the world just how good we had it

I am a math guru
I have rasied 2 kids
own my home
own my land
own my truck
Buy American when I can
cancer survivor

Not me

Nope

Great....good job.

no the sympton is that there is as many that say gloabal warming does not exist
as many say it exist's, but is not man made
But to some its all that matters

we put scrubbers on coal fired power plants that cost the consumer billions and the left claims they do not work
we have given GM billions to build an electric car and the only people who are buying it is the tax payer and yet has proven it lowers any harmfull emissions because of the power it taked to re-charge it
I could go on
also notice you have a Perry double debt claim?
Texas still has a surplus, not sure how that works
That comes from a Perry Supporter so ask him.
the left wing hack politifact is so out of touch
they claim mostly false with this

The fund is fed almost exclusively by oil and natural-gas production taxes; revenue above a certain level is automatically diverted to it. That revenue soared during the past decade, allowing billions to accumulate.

So the state now has billions in reserve.

But a healthy rainy day fund doesn’t always mean there’s a surplus built to last.

PolitiFact Texas | Perry says Texas has a surplus in billions

I just love the mountain of liberal myths. you guys messed up when you elected BHO and got control of congress and showed the world just how good we had it

[/QUOTE]

Nah, we messed up having 2 wars and a tax cut at the same time. Thats pretty easy to see.

Forum List

Back