This could go a long way ...

Given the shrill response from the partisan fringe, I think we're on the right track!

Given the shrill response from the partisan fringe, I think we're on the right track!

Did you read the donkey report..............

The system you propose has problems that I showed...........from a Government that has LONG USED THIS SYSTEM and are now a STV election system country...................

Again...................States rights should prevail................

And redistricting the entire is a WHOLE CAN OF WORMS......................We already have Gerrymandering problems..........You would escalate that.

Count me in!

Sadly, it will never happen as the partisans on both sides will fight it tooth and nail
Just kill off the Democratic jackass party of slavery. Join the class action lawsuit against the already cash-strapped DNC or anything to can do to destroy the Democratic party.

After the evil Democratic party is tossed into the dustbin of America's sordid history, the USA would become a multiparty system.

You really are not a very smart person, are you?
Talking about yourself again?

Ohhh...that will teach me!
Perhaps, but I doubt it.

images

Seems Australia has a problem with the Donkey vote..............The parties send out HOW TO VOTE instructions to try and sway the vote..........so your ranking system fudges the data.................

They use the STV method.........................and also the ranking system is used by minority parties to try and get seats they NEVER WOULD HAVE GOTTEN........like the Libertarian Party when they simply didn't have the votes.

That's the idea of "Fair Representation", yes. We drop all the lesser-of-two-evils horseshit and send representatives to Congress who actually reflect the preferences of the people. This scares the shit our of partisans who are currently benefitting from a rigged game - and it should. Your days are numbered.

Forum List

Back