Votes: 3 23.1%
  • I'll watch only if Belicheck is banned from the game

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I'll watch only if Brady is banned from the game

• I'll watch only for the commericals

• Total voters
The NFL is getting huge interest from all the controversy making it on non sports news shows.

I'm leaning to taking my wife out to dinner, rather than watch the game, the hype is just plain irritating.

Records are broken every year for the cost of commercials goes up, the prices go up and so on, and next year it will all break the records set this year. No surprise here.

Surprise! -- you're wrong!

Ad prices and viewership do not always go up - find the numbers here.

I don't know.. I've never seen the hype for a Super Bowl go straight to threats of bodily harm.

This is getting interesting. AND not a peep out of the NFL...HHMMMmmm... ????

Don't be surprised if Browner's comment catches on with the national media and supplants the Inflate-Gate nonsense.

Records are broken every year for the cost of commercials goes up, the prices go up and so on, and next year it will all break the records set this year. No surprise here.

Surprise! -- you're wrong!

Ad prices and viewership do not always go up - find the numbers here.

Okay, almost every year, does that work? The economy does influence what advertisers pay and the price for advertising is set long before anyone knows who is playing.

I'd be willing to bet the price of the commercials go up next year.

I don't know.. I've never seen the hype for a Super Bowl go straight to threats of bodily harm.

Don't be surprised if Browner's comment catches on with the national media and supplants the Inflate-Gate nonsense.
I thought it was interesting that Sherman dared Goodell to suspend him for the game. How big is that fine gonna be?

I thought it was interesting that Sherman dared Goodell to suspend him for the game. How big is that fine gonna be?

Hopefully the coaches get these idiots under control. The crap these players are spitting is getting old and makes them look dumber than most people already think they are.

sadly much greater than what Belicheat will get since Goodel has his head up Krafts ass.

I'll watch...but I won't care if I watch. If there's something better on TV, I'm there. Most SBs are must watch; not this one....except maybe if it's close in the 4th quarter.

I don't like the Pats but I'm betting money that they'll win in a blowout. I expect the ratings to be great. This deflated football story is so overblown.
...I've already heard people say they are going to boycott the game, and I hope everybody does. I hope the sponsors waste million$ on those stupid commercials, with nobody to see them. I hope the NFL takes it up the wahzoo like baseball did when the players went on strike.

New England scored 21 points in the first half with "deflated" balls, and they scored 24 points in the second half with inflated balls. And all week it's been the shame of it. It's just like when Bubba got his knob slobed by Monica,...oh shame shame. But not a word was said when Gingrich was doing the same thing at the same time. It's all about who's got the balls.

You gonna watch?

That is too bad because I believe this game is going to make history. God willing, I'll watch it. Otherwise I'll hear it on the radio. (God willing)

Just saying, I have heard a number of people say they probably won't watch this year, at the same time others say they will check in and if Seattle is winning they will watch.
No doubt the Patriots are the most hated team in the NFL, but then Seattle has a lot of animosity as well.
Personally, I doubt I will watch. I will check the score and if by chance Seattle is beating them good - I will definitely watch just to see Belicheat and Brady sulk.

Forum List

Back