This convention crowd has to be

doesnt really matter what they look like on the cover. it's their insides that look hideous.

Qualifications for DNC delegate:

Stupid
Stupider
Stupidest

You thought that up all yourself?

Dumb
Dumber
Dumbest

Those a real words.

Keep studying hard and you might get that GED, that is if the Republicans don't cut the program.

GEDs are run by the Federal government now? Seems like a waste when we have state and private resources to go to.

Pub convention: less than 1% minorities- Dems 44%. Who are the dividers?

Real Americans, not the greedy country clubbers, moron wannabees, bought off twits, fundie dingbatats, and racist rednecks....

Stupid
Stupider
Stupidest

Dumb
Dumber
Dumbest

Those a real words.

Keep studying hard and you might get that GED, that is if the Republicans don't cut the program.

GEDs are run by the Federal government now? Seems like a waste when we have state and private resources to go to.

Money trickles down. isn't that you right wingers believe.

be nice, you know Gramps has to get up early and crack the whip on his underpaid, self insuring, non-employees so he doesn't have to cover them with his insurance and pay half of their SS. But if your late he will fire you. Whatta republican drunk that Irish weasel is.

Stupid
Stupider
Stupidest

Dumb
Dumber
Dumbest

Those a real words.

Stupid
More stupid
Most stupid

Its is as it does, as do you.

And next week we will learn about apostrophe's. If it is as it writes, then you are not much.

I cannot think therefore I am not? It seems you lower the IQ average of every room you are in unless it is the Republican convention.

Away with you.

Dumb
Dumber
Dumbest

Those a real words.

Stupid
More stupid
Most stupid

And next week we will learn about apostrophe's. If it is as it writes, then you are not much.

I cannot think therefore I am not? It seems you lower the IQ average of every room you are in unless it is the Republican convention.

Away with you.

You have it all wrong. It is" I stink there for , I fan".

Pub convention: less than 1% minorities- Dems 44%. Who are the dividers?

Real Americans, not the greedy country clubbers, moron wannabees, bought off twits, fundie dingbatats, and racist rednecks....

LINK?

If you're right, and the DNC delegates are 44% black, obama has lost more white support that I had figured. Seeing blacks represent under 14% of US citizens, they are over represented by a factor of 3. They must be busing folks in from DC.

Dumb
Dumber
Dumbest

Those a real words.

Stupid
More stupid
Most stupid

Away with you.

apostrophe's

Point taken. Now go find a hobby.

Did I say 44% BLACK, racist? LOL Those are the numbers from 2008.

I did sorta get pizzed at ABC- they seemed to be honing in on every big black woman with silly hats and glasses in the place, and arab men LOL. Oh jeeeze LOL

5'8" twit and lean

There wasn't a woman I saw under 250. Most of the crowd looked like it was from the local trailer park or corner bar.

Well, Gramps, with comments that sophisticated, you are obviously in your second childhood.

If I'm lucky I can remain there for awhile. It's good to feel young.

Forum List

Back