This confirms that the NFL is a racist ass league

Maybe it has to do with attitude, Maybe a black man doesn't want to be a backup QB for 10 years and a white man is less prideful. Or maybe this isn't even true. there has to be some cases of Black back up QBs. I know the Raiders had one, I forget his name now, but he went on to be a starter at Washington after he left the Raiders.

I don't see to many black punters or field goal kickers for some reason. Not too many

I just always found it funny when a black man struggles it's HIM

when a white man struggles it's everyone AROUND HIM

lol

When a whiny race-card bitch wears out his race card it's pathetic.

Die

Nothing left on the card, huh?

Take a nap on the expressway

Oh, so racist!

How about the company that makes Lincoln Logs? To this day I have not seen a single black log! I think a petition may be in order. Perhaps a boycott or protest at their company headquarters?

How about the company that makes Lincoln Logs? To this day I have not seen a single black log! I think a petition may be in order. Perhaps a boycott or protest at their company headquarters?

I am not into protesting

I am not into protesting

The why start a thread? Pretty weak dude.

Just wanted to point out the black man has a short lesh when he is a QB
Blacks are over represented in sports when compared to population. Stop whining

Let's look at why black QBs might not get as much leeway as white QBs; and let's use two QBs from fbj's buggest rival, the Washington Redskins....... Doug Williams and Robert Griffin III.

Doug Williams entered the NFL i. A day and age where black QBs got little respect and fewer chances. Ge played for some terrible Tampa Bay teams thar even Peyton Manning or Tom Brady couldn't have helped. Then he came to DC because Joe Gibbs could see his talent level and intelligence. Williams too over for Jay Schroeder (a white guy) down the stretch of that season because Gibbs had confidence in Willians more thsn Schroeder. If Williams hadn't been able to come back into the Super Bowl after his injury, Denver likely wins that game.

The Redskins mortgaged the farm to move up and draft RGIII. They coveted his athletic ability, despite hus lack of skill at the QB position. Now, four years later he's on the bench because that athletic talent got him hurt and his lack of skill has made him unable to adjust to a pro-style offense.

Having said all that, the bigfest ussue facing maby of these black QBs today seems to be their attebtion to athletic prowess over basic quarterbacking skills. This isn't entirely their fault. Much of the blame falls on their high school and college coaches fir not teaching them the fundamentals of the position.

Until the vast majority of "black" high schools and colleges start running pro-style offenses, the number if truly NFL ready black QBs will stay small.

The NFL is a dirty fucking business
yup, my cousin said something about his hand and career in the looker room to another player and he was called in by management and released. He played at Buffalo, Chicago, Greenbay and Canada

Last edited:
Let's look at why black QBs might not get as much leeway as white QBs; and let's use two QBs from fbj's buggest rival, the Washington Redskins....... Doug Williams and Robert Griffin III.

Doug Williams entered the NFL i. A day and age where black QBs got little respect and fewer chances. Ge played for some terrible Tampa Bay teams thar even Peyton Manning or Tom Brady couldn't have helped. Then he came to DC because Joe Gibbs could see his talent level and intelligence. Williams too over for Jay Schroeder (a white guy) down the stretch of that season because Gibbs had confidence in Willians more thsn Schroeder. If Williams hadn't been able to come back into the Super Bowl after his injury, Denver likely wins that game.

The Redskins mortgaged the farm to move up and draft RGIII. They coveted his athletic ability, despite hus lack of skill at the QB position. Now, four years later he's on the bench because that athletic talent got him hurt and his lack of skill has made him unable to adjust to a pro-style offense.

Having said all that, the bigfest ussue facing maby of these black QBs today seems to be their attebtion to athletic prowess over basic quarterbacking skills. This isn't entirely their fault. Much of the blame falls on their high school and college coaches fir not teaching them the fundamentals of the position.

Until the vast majority of "black" high schools and colleges start running pro-style offenses, the number if truly NFL ready black QBs will stay small.
Tampa Bay had a history of dumping qb's Doug Williams wasn't alone. They dumped Steve Young, and Trent Dilfer. 3 qb's that all went on to win Super Bowls. To single Doug Williams out is a bit ludicrous
As far as RG3. He was way over rated

How many very avg black QB's are starting right now......Ya got Buffalo QB .....MN QB..........Seattle QB......TB QB..........

I am talking about once a black QB loses his starting job he is viewed as DAMAGED GOODS
Really? is that why murderer Michael Vick has been allowed back into the NFL as a backup?:biggrin:

There is also Charlie Batch who retired as the backup QB for the steelers just two years ago at 39.

Oh and Randall Cunningham stayed around till he was in his late 30's as well.and dont forget warren moon who spent the last couple years of his playing days as a backup QB for the kc chiefs.

with head coachs there is a lot of racism but this point of yours seems pretty weak though.

And this is because everyone is programmed to believe that black men are the better athletes so expectations are always going to be higher when it comes to the QB position which is why white QB's are allowed to be AVERAGE

A few years ago a sport talking head/Vegas guru was fired for saying that blacks were breed by slave owners to be bigger/stronger and the results were better equipped athletics. His name was Jimmy the Greek.

Nothing to do with race you moron....Houston has a habit in signing losers quarterbacks.

Well how come the black man get never get a job once he is released?

I hear Burger King is hiring.

I would be a women's toilet for shitting before working at Burger King

You REALLY need to set your sights higher. Don't forget to keep your seat down.

Fast Food jobs are the worst on the planet

You can thank Obama economy for that.

Brandon Weeden, the guy who could not lead Dallas to one win as a starter and 0-11 as a career starter gets picked up by Houston? But when the black man fails he never gets another job at all and this shit is annoying

White men get a free pass to fail

Houston Texans NFL Football Front Page

have you really kept tabs on all the black and white players to be cut? somehow i don't think you have. The last few years, there have been more Black starting QBs than ever. Would you have been happier if they were back ups? seems like your just looking for something to be unhappy about. Did a lot of these guys get sports scholarships and free educations?

He is a whiny Cowboy fan suffering through a seven game losing streak, what did you expect?

I am not into protesting

No black quarter back I know of has a short leash....Wilson, Newton, Bridgewater, Winston, Smith

I am not into protesting

Blacks are over represented in sports when compared to population. Stop whining

Yes, the black population is 13% of the US population....but I could care less as long as they can do the job.

How many very avg black QB's are starting right now......Ya got Buffalo QB .....MN QB..........Seattle QB......TB QB..........

I am talking about once a black QB loses his starting job he is viewed as DAMAGED GOODS
Really? is that why murderer Michael Vick has been allowed back into the NFL as a backup?:biggrin:

There is also Charlie Batch who retired as the backup QB for the steelers just two years ago at 39.

Oh and Randall Cunningham stayed around till he was in his late 30's as well.and dont forget warren moon who spent the last couple years of his playing days as a backup QB for the kc chiefs.

with head coachs there is a lot of racism but this point of yours seems pretty weak though.
oh another one that comes to mind i forgot as well is rodney peete.:biggrin:

New Topics

Forum List

Back