This Canadian reporter really hates Obama LOL

So now wingnuts care what Canadians think of America (even though this guy isn't Canadian)? :cuckoo:

So now wingnuts care what Canadians think of America (even though this guy isn't Canadian)? :cuckoo:

Why is it that none of the Obama-supporters will address the concerns raised by the article....

....is there a conclusion to be drawn from that?

Why is it that none of the Obama-supporters will address the concerns raised by the article....

....is there a conclusion to be drawn from that?

because obama deranged loons aren't worth talking to...

and you still have nothing better :thup:

Is it possible that you don't realize that you have obviated your own post?

"... aren't worth talking to... "

Yet, here you are.....

An aside....I miss the old "BUSH-IDIOT-DOLT-STUPID-COULTERGEIST- RUSHBOT-brain dead-wingnut-fruit loop- nutcase."

"...obama deranged loons...." is so....what?....pallid.

What ever could this loss of energy mean?
I recommend B-12 shots.

Ah, the Canadians....a people who overwhelmingly love their universal health care ....91% to be exact:Canadians prefer Obama over own leaders: poll | CTV News

Oh, and George Carlin was a flaming liberal....ooops! Looks like you need to do more research.

Yeah, all the healthy Canadians who don't really need healthcare love the Canadian system. It isn't until they become seriously ill that the learn to hate it.

Ah, the Canadians....a people who overwhelmingly love their universal health care ....91% to be exact:Canadians prefer Obama over own leaders: poll | CTV News

Oh, and George Carlin was a flaming liberal....ooops! Looks like you need to do more research.

And you send us to a youtube on poll from before Obama even was elected. LOL! Wonder how their hope & change worked out? Oh yea, who was next elected in Canada?

I am not a Obama fan but I care no more about what someone from another Country thinks about Obama than I did when they wrote about Bush. They don't live here don't vote in the election so who cares.

Not to highjack a thread, but more and more private medical clinics are opening up all over Canada...seems more than the 9% like it.

Yup. The Canadian system has problems. However, the best rhetorical weapon of the supporters of the nationalized health system in Canada is to trot out the charge of "American-style healthcare."

Forum List

Back