This bullshit with Iran is escalating too fast.

Because of the repercussions after that. They just killed 3 Americans in Kenya and that is just the start.
So you would prefer America keeps its head down and allow Soleimani to kill another 500 - 600 Americans and another couple thousand throughout the middle east without doing anything because terrorists might get mad and 'do something'...

...poor frightened lil' snowflake. Go ahead, continue to live like a lil' scared bit@h on your knees. Forgive me / us if we do not get down there with you.

'A coward dies a thousand deaths, the brave only once.'

You are a very good example of an idiot.

Tell me I killing Soleimani is worth all that troubles? They just bomb us with 12 ballistic missiles.
Read the news even Fox to clear up your ignorance.

Tell me I killing Soleimani is worth all that troubles?

Yes.

That is not what most Americans are saying.

Did you even read the results of this dumb failed foreign policies?

Do you see anybody celebrating with us? Not even the republicans instead 3 including Gaetz voted to limit Trump actions against Iran.

Iraq is kicking us out of Iraq. Wants to buy S300 missile defense system from Russia to counter US missiles attack.

Trump is very stupid.

Because of the repercussions after that. They just killed 3 Americans in Kenya and that is just the start.
So you would prefer America keeps its head down and allow Soleimani to kill another 500 - 600 Americans and another couple thousand throughout the middle east without doing anything because terrorists might get mad and 'do something'...

...poor frightened lil' snowflake. Go ahead, continue to live like a lil' scared bit@h on your knees. Forgive me / us if we do not get down there with you.

Tell me I killing Soleimani is worth all that troubles? They just bomb us with 12 ballistic missiles.

Yes.

Do you see anybody celebrating with us? Not even the republicans instead 3 including Gaetz voted to limit Trump actions against Iran.

Iraq is kicking us out of Iraq. Wants to buy S300 missile defense system from Russia to counter US missiles attack.

Trump is very stupid.

Do you see anybody celebrating with us?

Many Iraqis and Iranians.

Dems and other terror supporters are sad.

Yes.

Trump is very stupid.

I didn’t see any Iraqis or Iranians celebrating. But they are protesting.
Get your facts straight Dude.

We don’t support terrorism. We hate stupid foreign policy move. With failures.

It’s not how strong you are using your big guns. It’s how smart you are using your big guns.

Yes.

Trump is very stupid.

It’s not how strong you are using your big guns. It’s how smart you are using your big guns.

I didn’t see any Iraqis or Iranians celebrating.

Celebrations in Baghdad after U.S. airstrike kills senior Iranian general

Qasem Soleimani is dead. Iranian Americans wonder, what's next?

People in Iran and Across the Globe Celebrate Qassem Soleimani’s Death

While Millions mourn Soleimani in Iran, others celebrate demise

It is not that I trust them, but it is interesting:

Sources: Murderer of Soleimani killed with spy plane shot down over Afghanistan (warning/unpleasant photos/original report) – Veterans Today | Military Foreign Affairs Policy Journal for Clandestine Services

"
The downed plane was the mobile CIA command for Michael D’ Andrea, head of operations against Iraq, Iran and Afghanistan, America’s most advanced spy platform and mobile command center with all equipment and documents now in enemy hands.
VT Damascus: (Russian intelligence sources confirm) It has been reported that (Mike de Andrea) responsible for the assassination file of the martyr Major General Qassem Soleimani was killed in the accident of the American plane that was shot down in Afghanistan. He is the most prominent figure of the CIA intelligence in the region. The CIA top official was killed in the US bomber crash in Afghanistan."

Yes.

Trump is very stupid.

Still get your facts straight.

Do you see Iraqis or Iranians celebrating?

You are not making sense. Your link only says the enemies of Iran celebrating.

Yes.

Trump is very stupid.

Still get your facts straight.

You are not making sense. Your link only says the enemies of Iran celebrating.

Both.

Your link only says the enemies of Iran celebrating.

Enemies of the Iranian regime. In Iraq and in Iran.

Forum List

Back