This Board Is An Extension Of Rupert Murdoch

Cammmpbell

Sep 13, 2011
I've posted at no less than 50 forums, boards, blogs, etc. in the last 18 years. I've been retired all that time so I can usually stay up. I've had 150 mail names on three different sites and I vary my address along with the names. I'M ANONYMOUS.

This place reminds me of Fox News. Somebody tells a Republican lie and then two others join in to support it. If you expect to win with Romney as your candidate I won't tell you where your head is....but the sun don't shine.

I've posted at no less than 50 forums, boards, blogs, etc. in the last 18 years. I've been retired all that time so I can usually stay up. I've had 150 mail names on three different sites and I vary my address along with the names. I'M ANONYMOUS.

This place reminds me of Fox News. Somebody tells a Republican lie and then two others join in to support it. If you expect to win with Romney as your candidate I won't tell you where your head is....but the sun don't shine.

Translation: My liberal lies get no traction here...waaaaah.
smiley-angry017.gif

Go start your own if you are so displeased.

And we are paid to brainwash liberal stupid enough to keep posting here into Rightwing zombies!

Yes, Cammmpbell! You are on our post-boarding list! Your liberal mind will slowly polarize to the right as you begin to repeat Hannity's favorite mantra:

"Make as much money as you can!
Make as much money as you can!
Screw the government and the consumer and
Make as much money as you can!"​

Too late, Campbell! You have read the trigger. You are already a rightwinger and don't know it yet. BWA-HAHAHA!:FIREdevil:

I'd say most of America is pretty much like this board. I think we'll see the results of that in November. The right side is just a little tired of being belittled, trashed and made second class citizens. Some stayed home in 2008, not because Obama was so wonderful but because we were angry with our own party. I think many of us learned our lesson.

I guess you can say we've been re-energized. Deal with it and quit whining, it's not very impressive.

I'd say most of America is pretty much like this board. I think we'll see the results of that in November. The right side is just a little tired of being belittled, trashed and made second class citizens.
Yeah.....but, that's got a lot-to-do with your pompous-tendencies to believe your being born White was an act-o'-God, entitling you to be dismissive-of/abusive-towards all others.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9cwOqKfEYTg]God bless America? and Fuck Pride *RIP George Carlin* - YouTube[/ame]​

i've posted at no less than 50 forums, boards, blogs, etc. In the last 18 years. I've been retired all that time so i can usually stay up. I've had 150 mail names on three different sites and i vary my address along with the names. I'm anonymous.

This place reminds me of fox news. Somebody tells a republican lie and then two others join in to support it. If you expect to win with romney as your candidate i won't tell you where your head is....but the sun don't shine.

View attachment 18946

The whole RW Propaganda machine is led by Murdoch's BS machine, Fox/WSJ and the the Daily News, Moonie Wash. Times,the Examiner/Rush/Beck/Heritage/Breitbart Inc/Daily News etc etcRush Beck---Anytime one comes out with a BS talking point, you get 8 pages of google repeating the BS- then it's well known fact to the dupes.
Dems should wake up and fight this stuff.
The "Obama had 2 years of complete control" kind of lie is not fought. Sometimes seems Dems just let Obama do it....bvvvvvvvvvv. Will probably be enough after debates tho.....

The whole RW Propaganda machine is led by Murdoch's BS machine, Fox/WSJ and the the Daily News, Moonie Wash. Times,the Examiner/Rush/Beck/Heritage/Breitbart Inc/Daily News etc etcRush Beck---Anytime one comes out with a BS talking point, you get 8 pages of google repeating the BS- then it's well known fact to the dupes.
Dems should wake up and fight this stuff.
The "Obama had 2 years of complete control" kind of lie is not fought. Sometimes seems Dems just let Obama do it....bvvvvvvvvvv. Will probably be enough after debates tho.....

Oh my Gawd, it's Groundhog Day!!!

The money outrides the poltical postions here.

If your posts bring in enough hits they will not ban you

Well if OL'Campass thinks this board is so RW then mayby he should go to HuffPo.

I'm sure that will be right up his left wing ass.

Just think Campy. You can all agree on eveything together with nary a righty in site.

Forum List

Back