This American tradition Christianity ‘stuff’ must drive the Left crazy.

None of this is part of their plan for the future of America. This ‘stuff’ simply impedes their progress to degrade this nation and trash American values and traditions.
Sorry Lefties.
Vote Trump Family Values™, but for GOD'S SAKE DON'T BAKE A CAKE FOR A HOMO!

stormy_daniels_trump.jpg

iu

That's understandable since he says he doesn't read preferring TV.

Close associates say he has never read a book
That I would believe. For Trump to admit he reads books, means he is willing listen to other and that is not going to happen. Trump pretends to take council from others but that is pretense. The only person Trump listens to is Trump.
Supposedly he never even read Art of the Deal

And he wrote it
I seriously doubt that Trump has written anything in the last 40 years longer than a tweet. The man has problems putting together two coherent sentences.

Trump and journalist Tony Schwartz, a professional writer and speaker are credited with writing the book. Trump probably provide the ideas and Schwartz wrote the book.
Trump told Schwartz stories of some of his biggest real estates deals. Schwartz turned it into a book

When Schwartz gave Trump a copy of the book for comment. Trumps only comment was that TRUMP needed to be bigger on the cover

220px-Trump_the_art_of_the_deal.jpg
Schwartz said he came to regret writing The Art of the Deal. He wrote a column in the New York Times in which he frequently criticized Trump during his election campaign.
Tony Schwartz (author) - Wikipedia

Close associates say he has never read a book
That I would believe. For Trump to admit he reads books, means he is willing listen to other and that is not going to happen. Trump pretends to take council from others but that is pretense. The only person Trump listens to is Trump.
Supposedly he never even read Art of the Deal

And he wrote it
I seriously doubt that Trump has written anything in the last 40 years longer than a tweet. The man has problems putting together two coherent sentences.

Trump and journalist Tony Schwartz, a professional writer and speaker are credited with writing the book. Trump probably provide the ideas and Schwartz wrote the book.
Trump told Schwartz stories of some of his biggest real estates deals. Schwartz turned it into a book

When Schwartz gave Trump a copy of the book for comment. Trumps only comment was that TRUMP needed to be bigger on the cover

220px-Trump_the_art_of_the_deal.jpg
Schwartz said he came to regret writing The Art of the Deal. He wrote a column in the New York Times in which he frequently criticized Trump during his election campaign.
Tony Schwartz (author) - Wikipedia
Schwartz said that in his time interviewing Trump he never saw a book

Forum List

Back