This all sounds very reasonable to me.

Don't be fooled! This is no kinder, gentler Bush - his poll ratings are around his ankles. Mind you that means Blair can find Bush's arse a bit easier so he can kiss it more effectively :thup:

I hope you worry as much about your own politics as you do ours.......
Do you see us over here, constantly belittling you and your country?
Your a real piece of.......................................................work.
You ought to look in your own backyard, and then you can come over here and make all the fucking jokes you want.
You make me sick.......
:moon4: :fu2:
:trolls:

• Thanks
Reactions: CSM
roomy said:
Do you twist every fucking thing I write to suit your own perverted perspective?

Do you know what the words........shut the fuck up means?
Maybe you ought to try it sometimes.
You've become nothing, but someones who like to stir the shit pot.
But I guess thats ok with someone, who is so full of it.....
You constanly poke your fat nose into our politics, our way of living. You take real pleasure in poking fun at us, and then you get bent when someones tell you to shove it.
Go and clean up your own backyard.
Then you can come over here and tell us how it's done....

roomy said:
you say it all the time

Oh really? Point out all the times I've said it. Never before, I just saved it all for you my friend........
:teeth: :talk2:

Stephanie said:
Do you know what the words........shut the fuck up means?
Maybe you ought to try it sometimes.
You've become nothing, but someones who like to stir the shit pot.
But I guess thats ok with someone, who is so full of it.....
You constanly poke your fat nose into our politics, our way of living. You take real pleasure in poking fun at us, and then you get bent when someones tell you to shove it.
Go and clean up your own backyard, and become PERFECT..
Then you can come over here and tell us how it's done....

That's because (a) it's so easy, (b) it's so inviting and (c) because you go off like a rocket :laugh:

Diuretic said:
That's because (a) it's so easy, (b) it's so inviting and (c) because you go off like a rocket :laugh:

Yep.. I've been known to do that occasionally. :thanks:

roomy said:
Have you read the title of the thread?
Do you know what this thread is about?
Are you really as thick as you appear to be?

I find the article reasonable, from both men, your President and my primeminister.If you read it you will notice that it concerns both our countries and leaders.
They are both changing tac slightly to appear more pc, which can only be a good thing, imo.
How you get from my opinion to yours is beyond me, please enlighten me.Unless you really are as thick as you appear, in which case you will be unable to.

They're both fucked and they know it. This is an attempt at improving their chances of appearing less than complete fuckwits in history. Their chances of achieving that? Nil :beer:

roomy said:
I think she should head straight for the apology thread.Y ou do know she fancies me don't you?It starts with name calling and throwing small objects, pretending she hates me, then she'll send one of her friends over to find out whether I find her attractive, next thing you know :boobies: and then :kiss2: :suck: :69: :ssex: :smoke: :sleep:

Nah.....
This is truly what I would like to do :chains: REALLY.

roomy said:
Bush regrets "bring 'em on" taunt

By Steve Holland

WASHINGTON (Reuters) - President George W. Bush has admitted that his bellicose "bring 'em on" taunt to Iraqi insurgents was a big mistake, as he and Prime Minister Tony Blair carefully avoided setting a timetable for removing troops from Iraq.

Meeting at a time when a new Iraqi unity government offers the promise of a way out of an unpopular war that has damaged their standings at home, Bush and Blair were remarkably reflective on some of the grievous mistakes that critics say has intensified anti-American sentiment in the Middle East.

At a joint news conference with Blair, after three years of war that has killed more than 2,400 Americans and thousands of Iraqis, Bush was asked what mistake he most regretted.

The Texan said that he regretted saying "bring 'em on" when responding in July 2003 to a question about the Iraqi insurgency.

On Thursday, Bush said the remark was "kind of tough talk, you know, that sent the wrong message to people.

"I learnt some lessons about expressing myself maybe in a little more sophisticated manner, you know. "Wanted, dead or alive"; that kind of talk. I think in certain parts of the world it was misinterpreted," he said.

He also cited the Abu Ghraib prison abuse scandal as "the biggest mistake that's happened so far, at least from our country's involvement in Iraq ... We've been paying for that for a long period of time," he said.

This is the most stupid, belittling article I've ever read.....

And You want us to believe that our President said this shit......

And your PM Tony Blair, said the shit they wrote in this article, to make himself look like an idiot.

Yeah... The Texan and your PM, learnt some lessons.........

Why don't you post some good juicy articles here, about what their saying about you all, over in your own county.... So we can dump a big steaming pile on you....

I knew you were loony.... But posting this article proves it........ :cuckoo: :alco:

Forum List

Back