"This Ain't Your Mother's Marijuana"

Pregnant woman and kids shouldn’t smoke anything.

Duh.
You are right the stuff they sell is not even close enough to be called "Waky Tobacy" . They have upgrade most of the strains to the rank of Dope for the brain status. Only time will tell just how much damage it will really do. They have had only one over dose of the weed so far. We will see just what it does.

Contrary to popular myth, the strains aren't any more potent, in and of themselves, today than they were 50 years ago.....It's that you can now get your weed professionally cultivated, cured, and packaged, all of which preserves the potency.

Back in the days of Mexican and Colombian brick weed, all the effort that went into compressing it to make it more transportable, and all the other handling, packaging, and repackaging needed to get the devil's lettuce from farmer to consumer degraded the potency significantly.

Contrary to popular myth, the strains aren't any more potent, in and of themselves, today than they were 50 years ago.....It's that you can now get your weed professionally cultivated, cured, and packaged, all of which preserves the potency.

Back in the days of Mexican and Colombian brick weed, all the effort that went into compressing it to make it more transportable, and all the other handling, packaging, and repackaging needed to get the devil's lettuce from farmer to consumer degraded the potency significantly.
i have to agree....the so called new stuff i have tried doesnt seem much different than the good stuff back then,its just much cleaner,all buds, no seeds and stems...

Thusfar in the thread, it's the posters' claims against the Surgeon General's claim. Where is the documented evidence for three times increase in THC content? Increased content of Nicotiana strains is documented, is it true for Cannabis strains?

i have to agree....the so called new stuff i have tried doesnt seem much different than the good stuff back then,its just much cleaner,all buds, no seeds and stems...

Gentlemen while I am not an expert, I have had a whole ton of experience with pakalolo... Both of you Oddball and Harry Dresden are spot on with your analysis re: Marijuana…

I long for the good ole daze...

The seeds are $10 each

1 hour ago 29 Aug 2019 Federal Health Officials Issue Warning
'This ain't your mother's marijuana,' surgeon general says
'....Three-fold increase in THC....'

This should sufficiently stone the fetus.
Is there even one case of someone overdosing on marijuana?

How much longer must we pay the price of FDR's stupid, racist "Reefer Madness"

Exactly. And, while people are bitching that careful cultivation and interbreeding of the hybrid strains is resulting in more THC, it's not, it's just that we are growing it better.

And, if you're gonna bitch about that, they you gotta start bitching about all the new strains of crops that are drought and bug resistant because of careful breeding.

And, interestingly enough, not all marijuana strains are the same. If you go to a 420 store and buy some, the label on the packaging will tell you exactly what the THC content is, and what kinds of THC and CBD are in it, and how much. I've had some strains that were only 14 percent, and I've had strains that were as high as 23 percent. The higher THC content really doesn't seem to have that much of a stronger effect than the lower content strains.

Besides..................I like the thought of being able to go into a store, pick whatever strains happen to strike me as good at the time, knowing that there is nothing else in it, no PCP, no fentanyl, no other drugs period, just good clean buds rich in crystals.

Exactly. And, while people are bitching that careful cultivation and interbreeding of the hybrid strains is resulting in more THC, it's not, it's just that we are growing it better.

And, if you're gonna bitch about that, they you gotta start bitching about all the new strains of crops that are drought and bug resistant because of careful breeding.

And, interestingly enough, not all marijuana strains are the same. If you go to a 420 store and buy some, the label on the packaging will tell you exactly what the THC content is, and what kinds of THC and CBD are in it, and how much. I've had some strains that were only 14 percent, and I've had strains that were as high as 23 percent. The higher THC content really doesn't seem to have that much of a stronger effect than the lower content strains.

Besides..................I like the thought of being able to go into a store, pick whatever strains happen to strike me as good at the time, knowing that there is nothing else in it, no PCP, no fentanyl, no other drugs period, just good clean buds rich in crystals.

Exactly!

I buy - illegally - medical grade. My current favorite is Gelato. Smoking it makes me hack; i love to bake with it. I add back CBD oil and terpenes to the cannabis infused butter. A 3/4 inch brownie square is heavenly.

I've been growing Northern Light autoflower and it's been a trial. I started watching Mr. Canucks Grows videos and had a few regrets that i didn't watch them first.

NY needs to get their act together legalize it and take off ALL restrictions on hemp growing

Forgive me, the stuff I grew up with in the 70s wasn't no weak shit. It was all anyone needed and more. Remind me again why we still can't grow that stuff and need all this artificially produced, freakishly super-potent weaponized weed?

Thusfar in the thread, it's the posters' claims against the Surgeon General's claim. Where is the documented evidence for three times increase in THC content? Increased content of Nicotiana strains is documented, is it true for Cannabis strains?
This claim is known as "alchemy"....It doesn't happen.

Though the different strains produce a buzz that is different, what has made the weed "more potent" is the near pristine and seedless (seed production takes away from potency too) of the end product.

That shit will shrink your nuts, boys.

Been smoking on a regular basis since 2002 when I retired. Nope, no nut shrinkage here. I do have a bad case of old man balls though. I used to laugh when I heard the old men talk about their balls hanging to their knees, but now that I'm that old, it's starting to happen to me.

Exactly!

I buy - illegally - medical grade. My current favorite is Gelato. Smoking it makes me hack; i love to bake with it. I add back CBD oil and terpenes to the cannabis infused butter. A 3/4 inch brownie square is heavenly.

I've been growing Northern Light autoflower and it's been a trial. I started watching Mr. Canucks Grows videos and had a few regrets that i didn't watch them first.

NY needs to get their act together legalize it and take off ALL restrictions on hemp growing

I came across gelato a few months back, and yeah, that is some most excellent smoke.

I tell you this new stuff is high in content the "Snow and Ice", is very strong. It will mellow you out like a rag on the floor. Guy next door did a light up after a Beer and I swear the smoke hit me a little. The cost per oz cost more than a beer. Think I will just stick with the Beer. The Mexico stink weed is trash, as any user of Pot who knows.

Forum List

Back