This Ain't No Damn Ford Truck We're Financing

Cammmpbell

Sep 13, 2011
When Obama assumed the white house he inheirited an annual interest payment on the Reagan Bushes debt of about $450 billion a year. For three years that amounts to nearly a trillion and a half dollars so just politely subtract that from Obama's total debt and give it to Reagan and the Bushes.

You didn't think those foreign banks were loaning us that money interest free did you.

When Obama assumed the white house he inheirited an annual interest payment on the Reagan Bushes debt of about $450 billion a year. For three years that amounts to nearly a trillion and a half dollars so just politely subtract that from Obama's total debt and give it to Reagan and the Bushes.

You didn't think those foreign banks were loaning us that money interest free did you.

Obama didn't "inherit" shit, jackass. He knew what was on the table. He campaigned for the job. He wanted what Bush had. He got it. What's he done? Jack shit and vacation.

So tell us Einstein? Why has Obama doubled down on it?:eusa_whistle:

Obama didn't "inherit" shit, jackass. He knew what was on the table. He campaigned for the job. He wanted what Bush had. He got it. What's he done? Jack shit and vacation.

That has to be the most unresponsive response I've seen since I first joined a forum on the Internet in 1994. Be proud of it...at least you're good at something.

That has to be the most unresponsive response I've seen since I first joined a forum on the Internet in 1994. Be proud of it...at least you're good at something.

This is the most unresponsive response to a response since responses were responded.

It's all Booooooooooosh!

Nope...it's Reagan too. You know, the guy that deficit spent us into massive debt during the "Cold War" race?

Remember Dick, deficits don't matter, Cheney?

Did Obama inherit all that deficit spending or didn't he? How deeply were we in the hole when Obama took office?

Let's also remember that much of the debt that was added under President Obama was actually putting the cost of the fucking wars on the books and not just the interest on the drunken spending of the Presidents that came before him.

Nobody, and I mean NOBODY is arguing that our government doesn't have a spending problem. It's nothing new. It's where the cuts are to take place that ideological differences occur.

Liberals don't think that the current economic downturn should be paid for on the backs of people who did nothing wrong...who paid into their SS and Medicare their whole lives while they worked. These people should NOT have to pay for the malfeasance of the people on Wall Street who caused this collapse and have profited on it.

If obama had told the voters that he intended to run up a 13 trillion dollar debt instead of paying down the Bush debt would he have been elected?

Your company is in debt. Would you really hire a financial advisor that promised to triple your debt? If you were flim flammed into hiring that advisor would you really let them blame the increased debt on their predecessor?

It's all Booooooooooosh!

Nope...it's Reagan too. You know, the guy that deficit spent us into massive debt during the "Cold War" race?

Did Obama inherit all that deficit spending or didn't he? How deeply were we in the hole when Obama took office?

Let's also remember that much of the debt that was added under President Obama was actually putting the cost of the fucking wars on the books and not just the interest on the drunken spending of the Presidents that came before him.

Nobody, and I mean NOBODY is arguing that our government doesn't have a spending problem. It's nothing new. It's where the cuts are to take place that ideological differences occur.

Liberals don't think that the current economic downturn should be paid for on the backs of people who did nothing wrong...who paid into their SS and Medicare their whole lives while they worked. These people should NOT have to pay for the malfeasance of the people on Wall Street who caused this collapse and have profited on it.
Obama is incompetent, then.

Seriously, three years at the job and he is still blaming his predecessor(s)?

That's beyond lame.

He has no record so he blames. Those who aren't blinded by adoration aren't convinced. Otherwise, love is blind.

...And doubling down on everything...

If obama had told the voters that he intended to run up a 13 trillion dollar debt instead of paying down the Bush debt would he have been elected?

Your company is in debt. Would you really hire a financial advisor that promised to triple your debt? If you were flim flammed into hiring that advisor would you really let them blame the increased debt on their predecessor?

If Bush had told folks he was going to squander the projected surpluses by immediately cutting taxes for the wealthy and begin to go in debt...would he

Again...who doesn't understand that spending has to be covered by revenue from taxes

Why had generation after generation raised taxes to pay for needed spending and beginning with Reagan that ended

After the second world war we owed so much that the tax rates were such that anyone who earned more than $300,000 per year was taxed at a 91% rate on everything above that amount. Now the goddamned greedy rich think they're somehow entitled to enjoy all the benefits in this country and never do a goddamned thing to pay for it. I'm kinda glad I'm close to the end. It's not even any fun to live and breathe in this goddamned place any more. I feel sorry for my great grandchildren. I already have one that's two years old. She's in Germany with my granddaughter and her husband who's pulled two tours in Iraq and is waiting to be deployed to Afghanistan.

That's one of the biggest things right now. The well off worry about which ivy league school their kids will attend while what used to be the middle class worry about which sandy hole in the wall 10,000 miles away their kids will be in when they put everything on the line.

Why can't you people see that Bush and Obama are puppets?

Did ya notice that Bush I and Clinton went on speaking tours together? What do you think Bush II and Obama are gonna' do?

Meanwhile we argue with each other like those assholes actually care about us, or our country.

If Bush had told folks he was going to squander the projected surpluses by immediately cutting taxes for the wealthy and begin to go in debt...would he

Again...who doesn't understand that spending has to be covered by revenue from taxes

Why had generation after generation raised taxes to pay for needed spending and beginning with Reagan that ended

After the second world war we owed so much that the tax rates were such that anyone who earned more than $300,000 per year was taxed at a 91% rate on everything above that amount. Now the goddamned greedy rich think they're somehow entitled to enjoy all the benefits in this country and never do a goddamned thing to pay for it. I'm kinda glad I'm close to the end. It's not even any fun to live and breathe in this goddamned place any more. I feel sorry for my great grandchildren. I already have one that's two years old. She's in Germany with my granddaughter and her husband who's pulled two tours in Iraq and is waiting to be deployed to Afghanistan.

That's one of the biggest things right now. The well off worry about which ivy league school their kids will attend while what used to be the middle class worry about which sandy hole in the wall 10,000 miles away their kids will be in when they put everything on the line.

Yet another winger who does not understand the differences in what was income and what all could be deducted during those high tax rates.. and also cannot understand that you also cut spending to meet income levels, not just try and tax 50% of the population more and more

Yet another winger who does not understand the differences in what was income and what all could be deducted during those high tax rates.. and also cannot understand that you also cut spending to meet income levels, not just try and tax 50% of the population more and more

I repeat...Reagan cut tax rates and then in 12 years he and George Herbert Walker Bush quadrupled the national debt.

Clinton raised taxes in 1992, 1993 and balanced the annual budget and generated about $400 billion of surplus which he used to buy back debt. Surpluses were projected all the way to the outyears when George W. Bush took over with the entire debt on track to be paid off by 2012. What did he do....cut taxes twice to the lowest they had been in 40 years and proceeded to begin to borrow from Communist Chinese banks for the first time in the nation's history then doubled the debt again.

This shit ain't rocket science. When you aren't bringing in as much and you don't trim spending you borrow more. Same as your household budget...which by the way I'll bet you don't handle the way Reagan or the Bushes did.

Last edited:

I repeat...Reagan cut tax rates and then in 12 years he and George Herbert Walker Bush quadrupled the national debt.

Clinton raised taxes in 1992, 1993 and balanced the annual budget and generated about $400 billion of surplus which he used to buy back debt. Surpluses were projected all the way to the outyears when George W. Bush took over with the entire debt on track to be paid off by 2012. What did he do....cut taxes twice to the lowest they had been in 40 years and proceeded to begin to borrow from Communist Chinese banks for the first time in the nation's history then doubled the debt again.

This shit ain't rocket science. When you aren't bringing in as much and you don't trim spending you borrow more. Same as your household budget...which by the way I'll bet you don't handle the way Reagan or the Bushes did.

Like changing the subject??

Please look up the way income tax owed was calculated and paid during your infamous '91%" rate period

And notice how you do not include Obama's record spending and increase of debt in just 3 years

You ignorant fucking winger... go play in traffic

Like changing the subject??

Please look up the way income tax owed was calculated and paid during your infamous '91%" rate period

And notice how you do not include Obama's record spending and increase of debt in just 3 years

You ignorant fucking winger... go play in traffic

Look it up hell....I was there. I was paying taxes. I was working rotating shift in a uranium processing plant. I saw all the marginal tax rates in my instruction booklet each year when I filed. This ain't no spring chicken you're chattin' with...........are you a teen ager

It's all Booooooooooosh!

Obama's deficits are bigger than Reagan's entire budget. And the Democrats in Congress engineered all the spending, Mary.

It's all Booooooooooosh!

Obama's deficits are bigger than Reagan's entire budget. And the Democrats in Congress engineered all the spending, Mary.

Obama had to start paying about $450 billion a year of interest on the Reagan Bushes debt from day one. That amounts to nearly a trillion and a half dollars in three years. Kindly knock that part off of Obama's debt and add it to the Reagan Bush debt. Looks like that's the least you should do.

Last edited:
Why can't you people see that Bush and Obama are puppets?

Did ya notice that Bush I and Clinton went on speaking tours together? What do you think Bush II and Obama are gonna' do?

Meanwhile we argue with each other like those assholes actually care about us, or our country.
Which for but a few freshmen that were elected in '10 do). A huge enema is in order in '12 across the board in all sectors of government.

Forum List

Back