This actually happened to me LAST NIGHT.

I have had paranormal experiences, but have found it a waste of time discussing them on message boards.

That depends on your purpose for posting them. Are you posting to share, are you posting to convince others, or are you putting it up for discussion?

I had put them up as part of a discussion and was ridiculed. One of the persons was the one who started the thread.

Well, I certainly understand.

I am a skeptic and like to discuss, ok, argue, about the paranormal but I've found it better to be respectful, that way people don't just go away. As I said i like discussing it.

I have had paranormal experiences, but have found it a waste of time discussing them on message boards.

That depends on your purpose for posting them. Are you posting to share, are you posting to convince others, or are you putting it up for discussion?

I had put them up as part of a discussion and was ridiculed. One of the persons was the one who started the thread.

So tell us what happened... :popcorn:

Maybe your location was in harmonic balance with the collective grieving of the Green Bay, Denver, Seattle, and Houston fans.

I am a skeptic and like to discuss, ok, argue, about the paranormal but I've found it better to be respectful, that way people don't just go away. As I said i like discussing it.

I understand people being skeptical. I have had a few things happen to me that I find hard to believe.

I understand people being skeptical. I have had a few things happen to me that I find hard to believe.

And this bed vibration thing is a good example. It took me a while to come up with a reason for the vibration and in fact all I have is a theory.

Who knows? It is not profound enough to qualify as paranormal. I have seen some truly paranormal shit, but you cannot convince a skeptic!

Last edited:
I promise, i'm not making this up.

Last night, Saturday, January 12th, I was just about totally asleep. My wife, who didn't have to work today (Sunday) had just come to bed and was also almost asleep.

I am awakened by a vibration. Not rapid enough to be like a vibrating bed (anyone remember those?), but more like I thought that my cat was on the bed scratching it'self, but the vibrating didn't stop. I knew that my wife was probably still somewhat awake so i asked her; "Are you wiggling?".

"No, why?"
"Don't you feel that?"
"What?"
"That vibration."
"Yeah, I do feel it now! What is it? Should we leave the house?"
"No, it's not an earthquake." (We live in Florida and we don't have them here.)

There's more, but what do YOU think?

It wasn't a sink hole (I hope), there was no truck going by, none of our kids was doing it, no one was playing a joke, the cat was on the floor of the bedroom asleep until our conversation woke him, the entire house was quiet, I felt it, my wife felt it, and we don't have a vibrating bed?

What do you think?

Must have been a disturbance in the force...

And this bed vibration thing is a good example. It took me a while to come up with a reason for the vibration and in fact all I have is a theory.

Maybe your partner was whacking off after you had sex because you haven't been able to make her have an orgasm in a decade. :D

So did you ever say what your theory is? I think syrenn or someone else asked.

So did you ever say what your theory is? I think syrenn or someone else asked.

Yeah, I have been waiting for one or two of the regular denizens of the paranormal forums to weigh in but they seem to be awol.

That can't be right, because then I'd be like....YOU.

Yeah, but as far as Libs go, Jillian ain't so bad...

As to your "vibrations," I don't go in for the whole paranormal thing, so any explanation I might have would be grounded in the normal...

Was tha cat, perhaps, scratching itself while leaning against the bed frame?

At first, I thought the cat was on the bed, usually at the foot of the bed, but the vibrations went on longer than a cat would scratch. When I looked, he was not there.

Cats are common interdimensional shifters.

the paranormal is nothing to mock. i used to be a skeptic ,didn't believe that it was real......like i said i used to be a skeptic...:eusa_eh:

Forum List

Back