This 38 billion is a drop in the bucket. Don't let the government scam you!

Indeed, Duh.

I do, however, find it refreshing that DC is arguing about How Much To Cut.

Well, DUUHHH!

Of course, the moocher class and their bootlicking toady accomplices in the media squeal like they're getting a leg amputated over a pinky fingernail getting clipped.

Man, Oddball, you know you and me are on the same page on pretty much everything...are you as pissed off as I am today?

I'm not pissed. I'm glad the GOP is no longer being played by the Dems over CRs which nibble at spending. It's done - and now we can move on to cutting $Ts.

This is nothing. We need to get some real action and balance our budget, and get our shit together. I will let Mark Levin articulate it for me, however.

YouTube - Mark Levin Talks Budget Deal

Paul Ryan echoes this point, as he warns the American people that we are being scammed with this supposed "deal".

YouTube - USTV-GOP Address: Spending Crisis Still Looms

It's not only nothing, it's not even an actual cut. It's a reduction in the programed increases to spending in those programs. It slowed growth, and only a tad. They took a couple onions off our fat pig of a government's chili dog and cheese fries for breakfast.

This is nothing. We need to get some real action and balance our budget, and get our shit together. I will let Mark Levin articulate it for me, however.

Paul Ryan echoes this point, as he warns the American people that we are being scammed with this supposed "deal".

Mark Levin? Oh dear god.

Oh and what happened to that magic number of 100 billion? You know, that is the number the republicans swore they would get.

Mark Levin? Oh dear god.

Oh and what happened to that magic number of 100 billion? You know, that is the number the republicans swore they would get.

Mark Levin is a smart cracka...and yeah I agree I think the repubs let us down. Should have let the dems stonewall us into a shutdown imo.

Not as :blowup: as I was in '95.

This time, I was totally prepared for the capitulation...It's what republicans do best.

Exactly my thoughts as well. When I heard there was a compromise, I had no doubt the Republicans folded. And so it was.

Mark Levin? Oh dear god.

Mark Levin is a smart cracka...and yeah I agree I think the repubs let us down. Should have let the dems stonewall us into a shutdown imo.

This says so much. So much.

mark levin? Oh dear god.

mark levin is a smart cracka...and yeah i agree i think the repubs let us down. Should have let the dems stonewall us into a shutdown imo.

this says so much. So much.

oh no! The humor police are here!!!!!!!!!! *sirens*

run for it!

I want to see the 8 tril cut over 10 years deal pass really really bad.

I can help you with 200 billion of it. Tax cuts for the rich. When they do this, we know the republicans are serious.

Excellent idea.

Let's cut taxes for The Rich (the evul millionaires who make more than $250K per year) so they have money to invest in starting and growing businesses.

Zona, by rich do you been pro athletes and hollywood actors as well? Or just job creators?

I want to see the 8 tril cut over 10 years deal pass really really bad.

I can help you with 200 billion of it. Tax cuts for the rich. When they do this, we know the republicans are serious.

Right, clearly spending's not an issue, we're not taxing enough. Government spending is up, taxes are up, the economy's down. That supports the field economics. But you're saying if we leave spending alone and tax even more that'll fix things. I'm just curious how you know that liberal ideology is right and the field of economics is wrong.

I agree it's not much but the other Party does still control the Senate and the White House. I'm not sure the Republicans could have done anything more on this. It's not enough but it's good to see the Republican Party finally headed in the right direction once again. I know many are going to criticize them for this deal but they can only do so much with the other Party controlling the Senate and White House. I'm not going to criticize them. I'll instead give them some kudos. It's a start. If you want more,make 2012 count and give the Dems the boot.

Forum List

Back