Thirty Years ago...give or take...

I was in the Air Force 30 years ago. Having seen how the Air Force lived in Vietnam I decided that was the way to go. Stationed at a SAC base just outside of Columbus Ohio.

Trinity was five. She was a ornery independent little cuss. Still is.

30 years ago, I was paying all the first graders a nickel each to beat my little brother up during recess.

:D
gaffer said:
I was in the Air Force 30 years ago. Having seen how the Air Force lived in Vietnam I decided that was the way to go. Stationed at a SAC base just outside of Columbus Ohio.

Trinity was five. She was a ornery independent little cuss. Still is.

Wait a minute. I wasn't five yet, I was still four!

Thirty years ago I was in the Army and stationed in Germany. My oldest son was 4. Now I am going to have flashbacks *sheesh*

Mr. P said:
LOL..yeah I've been back at FT. Bragg all morning! :laugh:
There and a few other places too! Of course, I still go to a lot of those places because of my job. The treatment is a lot better for civilians (especially us old guys) than I seem to remember it being for young soldiers!

CSM said:
There and a few other places too! Of course, I still go to a lot of those places because of my job. The treatment is a lot better for civilians (especially us old guys) than I seem to remember it being for young soldiers!
Probably cuz they know an old guy will tell em to piss up a rope in a heartbeat! :teeth:

Thirty years ago, my sister was beating me up because I misspelled elephant. I should thank her, I was one of the few kindergartners that was able to read and write the next year when I entered kindergarten.

Forum List

Back