Thirty Minutes ago...give or take...

30 minutes ago I was shooing my husband out of the door....

why are we sharing these things? :dunno: :funnyface

• Thanks
Reactions: dmp
Thirty minutes ago I was discussing the future of US Army warfighting with some Air Force bubbas while trying to read this message board....

Truth is I'm listening to the coverage of the Hero bomber of abortion clinics,
Eric Rudolph, here in Atlanta. He made a plee deal and will not get the sentence of death
he truly deserves.

Mr. P said:
Truth is I'm listening to the coverage of the Hero bomber of abortion clinics,
Eric Rudolph, here in Atlanta. He made a plee deal and will not get the sentence of death
he truly deserves.

This is a good example of why some deals just shouldn't be made. Send him on to the Creator.

I am pretty sure that he will find a buddy in prison, like Jeffrey Dahmer did....lots of guys in the "pen" will not like the fact that he also set off bombs at the Olympics, too in '96.

Justice will prevail, I am sure!

Fmr jarhead said:
I am pretty sure that he will find a buddy in prison, like Jeffrey Dahmer did....lots of guys in the "pen" will not like the fact that he also set off bombs at the Olympics, too in '96.

Justice will prevail, I am sure!

Life in prison ain't no piece of cake and usually it's cheaper than killing him----why should he get the "peaceful" treatment that Schiavo got ?
He also spilled the beans on some explosives still laying around.

30 minutes ago I was hacking into my soon to be ex's computer so I could get online! :cof: and no Asshole I didn't get into your files, I just set up another user! :funnyface I could care less what is on your computer unlike you!

Trinity said:
30 minutes ago I was hacking into my soon to be ex's computer so I could get online! :cof: and no Asshole I didn't get into your files, I just set up another user! :funnyface I could care less what is on your computer unlike you!
Ooooooooo...hang that dirty laundry, girl! :gross2:

Mr. P said:
Ooooooooo...hang that dirty laundry, girl! :gross2:

Well I figure if he is still following me around on here, I will know soon enough, because he will do 1 of 2 things he will either say something about my post, or he will start taking his computer to work with him! :rotflmao:

Trinity said:

woooooooooo hooooooo---dirty laundry everwhere !!!!!!!!!!!! :thewave:

Forum List

Back