Thirteen American Soldiers Killed in Afghanistan.

WillowTree

Diamond Member
Sep 15, 2008
A U.S. official says all 13 NATO service members killed in a suicide bombing in the Afghan capital were American troops.
The official confirmed the nationalities shortly after NATO issued a statement saying that 13 of its forces were killed in Saturday's blast. The official spoke on condition of anonymity because of the sensitivity of the issue.
The Taliban claimed responsibility for the attack, which also killed four Afghans, including a policeman.

Read more: NATO Convoy Attacked In Afghanistan, Killing 13 Americans | Fox News

A U.S. official says all 13 NATO service members killed in a suicide bombing in the Afghan capital were American troops.
The official confirmed the nationalities shortly after NATO issued a statement saying that 13 of its forces were killed in Saturday's blast. The official spoke on condition of anonymity because of the sensitivity of the issue.
The Taliban claimed responsibility for the attack, which also killed four Afghans, including a policeman.

No worries, we will soon have another sign erected for us there.....................

full-auto-albums-drama-queen-picture4075-111027beelertoon-c20111026104239.jpg

No worries, we will soon have another sign erected for us there.....................

and Afghanistan has already announced they would team up with Pakistan against us.. I know what we should do.. Send em some more money, then they'll love us to DEATH.

and Afghanistan has already announced they would team up with Pakistan against us.. I know what we should do.. Send em some more money, then they'll love us to DEATH.

First: RIP, brothers.

Second: Really? Where?

Afghanistan doesn't like Pakistan.

Another STUPID lib that just "misses" certain news. It was on National News you retard. I suppose you didn't see Obama declare victory is not the goal in Afghanistan either, right?

Karzai: War Between Pakistan And U.S.A? – Afghanistan Will Join Pakistan | Here's The Right Side Of It

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/44998270#.TqwzaUP8Xu0

Last edited:
First, thank you for your service all of you, and your sacrifice will not be forgotten by myself or my daughter. May the blessings of God , comfort each and everyone of your family members, and wrap you in his arms and keep you. It is indeed a sad day, and I will only say that on this sad day that these young men and women who do so much for each and everyone of us, deserve's our praise and our love no matter what our position may be.

First, thank you for your service all of you, and your sacrifice will not be forgotten by myself or my daughter. May the blessings of God , comfort each and everyone of your family members, and wrap you in his arms and keep you. It is indeed a sad day, and I will only say that on this sad day that these young men and women who do so much for each and everyone of us, deserve's our praise and our love no matter what our position may be.

Keep my precious grandson in your prayers. He has six more months over there.

You got it, as is my nephew for the 3rd time.

Thank You and your nephew will be in mine as they all are. I got to hug my grandson a week ago,, I made it extra long..

Thank You and your nephew will be in mine as they all are. I got to hug my grandson a week ago,, I made it extra long..

I don't blame you, you know this is sort of off topic, but if you have the chance, and know of anyone that has an old cell phone. look into cell phones for soldiers. This a a tragic day for the families of those young people, and I for one choose to remember them for what they are , hero's. I know that the grief that the familiies must feel is heavy but hopefully knowing that in a small way they are wrapped in the love of a thankful nation much just give them a little comfort. I prey your grandson makes a speedy return to you, and send him a thank you from us.

I don't blame you, you know this is sort of off topic, but if you have the chance, and know of anyone that has an old cell phone. look into cell phones for soldiers. This a a tragic day for the families of those young people, and I for one choose to remember them for what they are , hero's. I know that the grief that the familiies must feel is heavy but hopefully knowing that in a small way they are wrapped in the love of a thankful nation much just give them a little comfort. I prey your grandson makes a speedy return to you, and send him a thank you from us.

Thank You.

Barely makes the news anymore. The Liberal Press especially ignores these tragedies. They don't want to possibly damage their guy's chances in the next Election. Remember when they used to show are fallen soldiers' faces all over TV? What happened to all that? They see no political advantage in doing that anymore. They never cared about our troops. It was all political opportunism for them. And why are we even still there? Bin Laden's dead so lets bring em home. The Longest War is now over.

Bring em all home right now. And to hell with Iraq,Libya,and Egypt too. Aggressive Foreign Interventionism just sucks. Time to get out of the World's Policeman/Referee business. Haven't Americans had enough of this stuff yet?

Bring em all home right now. And to hell with Iraq,Libya,and Egypt too. Aggressive Foreign Interventionism just sucks. Time to get out of the World's Policeman/Referee business. Haven't Americans had enough of this stuff yet?

yep

Forum List

Back