Third World influence needs to be more invisible in the United States?

And how exactly do you see Spanish-language television as a threat to the Republic?

And do you believe, despite their current legal standing, that children born in the US are not US citizens?

Come on, give us the whole unAmerican, hateful show, you fucking piece of shit.

Unlike you, I provide links, facts, background, and logic......."

No you don't, fool. You merely 'provide' your unAmerican, sick opinions and reference things you very clearly do not understand (a very, very broad category in your case).

They say when you use a word you should know what it means. Some of the American blood in my veins goes back to before the American Revolution. As a mis-informed, Johnny-come-lately, you are going to tell me what is unAmerican? You can't even define it. And, you can't even quote the U. S. Constitution to support your arguments. The reason is because you are quite simply WRONG! :cuckoo:

Stop wasting my time little boy.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oZPIU0wGVkQ]Stripes - Do wah diddy diddy - YouTube[/ame]​

Some of the American blood in my veins goes back to before the American Revolution. ]

The obvious fallacy in your juvenile thinking in this regard has already been pointed out to you. Try to pay attention, fool. You may want a 'get out of bigotry free' card based on a misevaluation of some supposed geneology, but that attitude itself reveals you as utterly unAmerican and unworthy of the citizenship you misunderstand and abuse. Just STFU and go away already.

Some of the American blood in my veins goes back to before the American Revolution. ]

The obvious fallacy in your juvenile thinking in this regard has already been pointed out to you. Try to pay attention, fool. You may want a 'get out of bigotry free' card based on a misevaluation of some supposed geneology, but that attitude itself reveals you as utterly unAmerican and unworthy of the citizenship you misunderstand and abuse. Just STFU and go away already.

Still have not figured it out have you? You have no credibility. You make unverified statements. When asked for supporting links, facts, background, or specific sections of the U. S. Constitution to verify your remarks, you revert to name calling. The only one left here is me, and I just want to get this thread back on subject, so that those who actually know what they are talking about can post. Got it?

The subject of this thread is,
"Third World influence needs to be more invisible in the United States?"

Last edited:
You have no credibility. ]

According to YOU, idiot? Yeah, that means something....

:rolleyes:

You have no credibility because when asked numerous times you have been unable to provide

a single link,

a single sourced fact,

background, or

direct quotes from the U. S. Constitution to support your words.

troll - One who posts a deliberately provocative message to a newsgroup or message board with the intention of causing maximum disruption and argument.

**** - A highly offensive term referring to a Spanish-speaking person from Mexico, Central or South America.

:clap2:
UrbanDictionary-logo.gif
:clap2:

The subject of this thread is,
"Third World influence needs to be more invisible in the United States?"

Last edited:
Once again the racist idiot 'references' things he clearly does not understand and misses the point as everything else goes right over his head.

Tell us again about your brilliant idea for $50 fines for speaking Spanish in public, genius. While you're at it, expound upon the grave dangers, as you see them, in Spanish-language television.

Go ahead.

Tell us again about your brilliant idea for $50 fines for speaking Spanish in public, genius. While you're at it, expound upon the grave dangers, as you see them, in Spanish-language television.

Go ahead.

If these minor points, interest you so much, why not find the posts and bring them forward as a quote? You see, everyone here, (and I was the last to know) realize you are a lazy poster spouting your uninformed views as if they have value. They only have value if you can provide links, facts, background, or direct quotations from the U. S. Constitution to support them.

You can go on like this forever as far as I am concerned. Watching you make a fool of yourself post after post, while I am given the opportunity to creatively repost the true feelings of Americans about Mexicans is priceless. Hang in there. I should put you on the payroll. Keep posting!!

anchor-babies-ULBA.jpg

Does this sink in, or is it just message board blather?
Can America afford to be wrong? We are being invaded.
12,000,000 illegals are already here.​

Last edited:

Go ahead.

If these minor points, interest you so much, why not find the posts and bring them forward as a quote?]

Why don't you go ahead and tell us about them? Surely you haven't forgotten your own unAmerican bullshit, have you fool? Maybe you have some fresh insanity to add. Maybe some pointless pics? Some unbelievably bad fiction? You know, your usual nonsense. If we are going to allow an unworthy cur like you to stay in my country you can at least make yourself useful providing entertainment. Start dancing, clown.

Go ahead.

If these minor points, interest you so much, why not find the posts and bring them forward as a quote?]

Why don't you go ahead and tell us about them? Surely you haven't forgotten your own unAmerican bullshit, have you fool? Maybe you have some fresh insanity to add. Maybe some pointless pics? Some unbelievably bad fiction? You know, your usual nonsense. If we are going to allow an unworthy cur like you to stay in my country you can at least make yourself useful providing entertainment. Start dancing, clown.

I am really getting tired of doing your research for you. But these facts may even surprise you. National Council of La Raza | Take Action

aztmap.jpg
437644262_la_raza_get_out2_xlarge.gif

La_RazaImage4.jpg

By the way the image of a face in red is Che Guavara
the Cuban Communist killed by the CIA and Bolivian government.​

Unkotare, aren't you the one who likes to throw out the word "UnAmerican?" I think the word should be "traitor" directed at you and your bunch of illegal aliens and anchor babies.

What have you got to say for yourself now, Unkotare? ' Bigotry,' or' be prepared, the United States is being invaded?'

Last edited:
Hispanics like their own culture and race, more then other cultures and races.

It's natural...

Hispanics like their own culture and race, more then other cultures and races.

It's natural...

I think it is great, and natural as long as we remember this map.

Remember the United States won the Mexican-American war in the 1840s. The United States forgave all Mexican debts, and paid $28,000,000 to Mexico for out southern border as it now stands. REMEMBER the United States won that war, and did not have to pay a dime. Illegal spics get out of our country. We are tired of wasting time and money on you. America is ready to hurt you. Got it?

not+yours+map.jpg

Illegal spics, heed the warning before it is too late. Get out of the United States.​

Last edited:
I am really getting tired of doing your research for you. :

Research? Do you require research to talk about your own stupid ideas? Do you spout so much crazy, bigoted, unAmerican nonsense that you can't keep it all straight? Idiot.

Unkotare, aren't you the one who likes to throw out the word "UnAmerican?" :

I don't like it at all. I don't like the fact that we tolerate unAmerican bigoted idiots like you in my country.

Forum List

Back