Third World influence needs to be more invisible in the United States?

Most of us have probably visited predominantly ethnic neighborhoods, and marveled at their Americanized culture.

First thing you notice in those neighborhoods is that everyone speaks English. Yet in the Southwestern border States Spanish is heard as often as English. Now this makes no sense to me. After the United States won the Mexican-American War in the 1840s, we forgave Mexican debts, and paid $28,000,000 for the borders as they now stand. You would think 160 years would have been enough time to assimilate to American life.

Yet when we in the Southwestern United States listen, and we hear the names Zapata, Villa, and Juarez, instead of Washington, Franklin and Jefferson. Now, these people consider our border an irritation dividing their country. La Raza would like to see our border States renamed Azatlan and made a province of Mexico. Some consider the 12,000,000 illegal aliens in the United States invaders, and wonder why the military is not resolving this problem with deportation as we did under presidents Eisenhower, Truman, and Hoover. Operation Wetback - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Part of my family came here from Germany and within a generation no German was spoken in the home, English only, and the second generation had American accents.

Another example is Muslim woman appearing to celebrate Halloween everyday covered in black robes with a covered face, not only has law enforcement had problems identifying people due to these garments, it looks ridiculous coming down Main Street U.S.A. One would think after 911 where the religion of these people caused deep American hatred toward Muslims they would be out to assimilate to American life. But no, they are DEMANDING their rights as they open a Mosque at Ground Zero. Some do not seem to get the message that they are being given an opportunity being in the United States. Get with the program or get out. They are here to LEARN, not to TEACH.

What these people do in their own homes is their business, but when they make Minnesota look like Islamabad, I have a problem. Our country, our lifestyle. Assimilate or leave. You can call me a 'bigot' now if you like because I know I am not. When I am a guest in your home, I behave by your rules - it is called etiquette. Polite etiquette is not working with these foreigners. We are the Americans, we do things a certain way. FORCE ASSIMILATION OR DEPORTATION. Illegal aliens are a law enforcement problem, not a human rights problem.

As a liberal, my liberalism extends to AMERICAN CITIZENS. All others if you have complaints contact the government of your native land for further details. Inside America, it is our way, or the highway. America for Americans.

Sure dumb fuck.

Struck a nerve huh?

The American people have had it with illegal freeloaders. They cost way more than most think, when you consider health care, education, and welfare.

And, anchor babies will never be real citizens, nor will their offspring. They will spend their lives looking over their shoulders for the INS. American taxpayers have been too generous, and now we can not afford it. Employers will learn how to pay a living wage to CITIZENS and make their business work, or the market will show them the road to bankruptcy. Same concept as for outlawing slavery.

Because I read your stupid, cowardly, unAmerican, bigoted comments, you little punk.

Which are you

I'm an American far more conservative than you will ever be who recognizes your stupid, cowardly, unAmerican, bigoted comments for what they are, you little punk. Your hateful fear mongering has nothing to do with opposition to illegal immigration, fool.

Your words are music to the ears of this liberal!!! :)

I like to hear you burn, because we taxpayers have been getting burned for years by you Papists. My liberalism ends at our borders and with U. S. CITIZENSHIP.

I doubt you are a conservative. It was conservative Republicans in Arizona, Missouri, and Alabama that challenged illegal immigration. Missouri spent three years rewriting it's laws to cut illegals out of education, health care, and welfare benefits. Missouri has become a model for other States hoping to keep their limited revenue out of the hands of freeloading illegals. Missouri has figured out a way to legally cut off resources from your 'squat and drop' anchor babies.

We social liberal Democrats are just signing on. Get off your high horse, this is not a human rights issue, it is simple law enforcement and economics. No arm-chair liberal would be as angry as you are - you posted the same nonsensical name-calling twice - I think your wallet has a personal stake in how these matters are finally resolved.

The only hatred here is for illegals who sneak into the United States, and are stealing money from American taxpayers. This is not prejudice, unless it is prejudice against freeloaders. If you were a REAL, red-blooded, American, you would be mad as hell at what illegals cost the United States, $113 BILLION A YEAR. FAIR: The Cost of Immigration Vomit all your name-calling again. I doubt the viewers of this thread give your posting much credence any way. :) :)

Last edited:
It need to be non existent. They are here because they couldn't do anything about the cess pool they lived in. Come in legally and abide by our laws or leave. the third choice if death.

Meaning what, exactly?

Speak Spanish, and get a $50 ticket from the police. U.S. culture will dominate within our borders. Learn it, love it, or leave it.

Don't you dare piss on my Constitution, you little bitch.

THIS IS THE SECOND TIME YOU HAVE BEEN ASKED. Show me anywhere in the U. S. Constitution where it says anything about 1). illegal aliens or 2) non-U. S. Citizens?

You know in most States you must pass a test on the U.S. Constitution, Bill of Rights, and Declaration of Independence to graduate from high school. Why do I get the feeling you have never read any of these documents? Show us all where it says our nation can not be ENGLISH ONLY. Nailed yourself again, Pablo. :) :) :)

I doubt you are a conservative.

Well, we have already established that you are an empty-headed, unAmerican, moronic little piece of shit, so your 'doubts' will be given all the consideration they deserve.

we taxpayers have been getting burned for years by you Papists.

Did I mention anything about religion, you little moron? WTF?

Now am I going to have to go to Google to verify that 81% of illegal aliens are from Mexico, South, or Central America, and about the same amount are Roman Catholic, or do you think you can figure this out on your own?

Would you like me to start posting about the 'safe houses' provided by the Catholic Church in Mexico, South and Central America to aid Illegals in getting into the United States? I would love to get into the subject of separation of church and state, and the Catholic Church violating American law while enjoying a tax free status.

I will mop the floor with you. I already have links on the subject.

Speak Spanish, and get a $50 ticket from the police. U.S. culture will dominate within our borders. Learn it, love it, or leave it.

Don't you dare piss on my Constitution, you little bitch.

THIS IS THE SECOND TIME YOU HAVE BEEN ASKED. Show me anywhere in the U. S. Constitution where it says anything about 1). illegal aliens or 2) non-U. S. Citizens?

Your bigoted idiocy has nothing to do with illegal immigration. Beyond that, you clearly have no idea about Constitutional law, you stupid little shitbag.

As for your unbelievably stupid idea about fining people for speaking a certain language, the very notion stands as undeniable proof of just how stupid and ignorant you are about many things, including the Bill of Rights and the demographics of US CITIZENS. You have drifted so far from reality you cannot even see it from where you are. Do yourself a big favor and STFU, kid.

Why do I get the feeling you have never read any of these documents?

Why? Because you are hopelessly stupid and addicted to baseless assumptions. I have taught more about those documents than you will ever read in your misbegotten life, punk.

Got it Pablo?

More guessing, moron? In your asinine, unAmerican bigotry you were hoping I was Latino? Wrong again, moron.

Let's talk UnAmerican. One side of my family came to America from Germany in the 1880s. The other half were British and arrived before the American Revolution. These were the Berkeleys for whom the University of California is named. They built hospitals and were leaders in the Church of England. We even had a Governor of Virginia. Are you sure you want to go into "UnAmerican" with me, Pablo?

Face it, if you are not from south of the border, we have even more proof that the American education system has failed.

I believe the term 'moron' is an inappropriate allegation from someone who apparently could not pass a simple high school test on the U. S. Constitution.

Keep posting.........the more you post, the more people understand my VESTED AMERICAN CITIZENSHIP, and your ignorance of the facts. :) :)

we taxpayers have been getting burned for years by you Papists.

Now am I going to have to go to Google to verify.

Google to your heart's content, punk. It would at least do you the favor of stopping your from posting bigoted drivel for a few minutes. Try to pay attention you little fool: YOUR BIGOTED RANTS HAVE NOTHING TO DO WITH THE ISSUE OF ILLEGAL IMMIGRATION.

You can also google, if you can manage to put the bong down long enough, about how many US CITIZENS are Roman Catholic or any of the other many faiths that US CITIZENS may or may not share with illegal immigrants from all over the world. It won't matter that you cannot understand what the fuck I'm telling you because none of it is relevant to the topic of illegal immigration - a topic unrelated to your juvenile, asinine, bigoted nonsense.

Got it Pablo?

More guessing, moron? In your asinine, unAmerican bigotry you were hoping I was Latino? Wrong again, moron.

Let's talk UnAmerican. One side of my family came to America from Germany in the 1880s. The other half were British and arrived before the American Revolution.

You are deeply, hopelessly stupid, kid. It wouldn't matter if your ancestors hitched a ride with Chris Columbus. If you express unAmerican attitudes and ideas then you are unAmerican whether your family arrived yesterday or if you crossed the Bering Land Bridge and waited at Jamestown with a big 'Welcome' sign made of glitter and elbow macaroni. Is there any chance of you possibly understanding what I'm telling you, moron?

There is no avoiding the conclusion that you are just truly, deeply, fucking stupid.

people understand my VESTED AMERICAN CITIZENSHIP, and your ignorance of the facts.

Statements like this stands as proof that you do not understand what the United States is and that you certainly do not deserve to be a citizen or to be allowed to stay here. You have proven yourself unworthy and you should leave at once. We don't need your kind in my country.

After living among illegals for a few decades, I can only say it is a relief to see the rest of the nation finally getting fed up too.

Now am I going to have to go to Google to verify.

Google to your heart's content, punk. It would at least do you the favor of stopping your from posting bigoted drivel for a few minutes. Try to pay attention you little fool: YOUR BIGOTED RANTS HAVE NOTHING TO DO WITH THE ISSUE OF ILLEGAL IMMIGRATION.

You can also google, if you can manage to put the bong down long enough, about how many US CITIZENS are Roman Catholic or any of the other many faiths that US CITIZENS may or may not share with illegal immigrants from all over the world. It won't matter that you cannot understand what the fuck I'm telling you because none of it is relevant to the topic of illegal immigration - a topic unrelated to your juvenile, asinine, bigoted nonsense.

Gloss over reality all you want. The facts remain the same:

1). Illegal immigration is a law enforcement problem, and has nothing to do with human rights.

2). Illegal aliens and their anchor babies absorb $113 BILLION A YEAR, (about the amount of the War in Afghanistan) in resources that American taxpayers set aside for impoverished AMERICAN CITIZENS. Illegals are breakers, enterers, and thieves.

3). The Pope/Roman Catholic Church provides safe houses throughout South, Central American, and Mexico to assist illegals in breaking American laws to enter the United States. Under separation of State the Catholic Church should lose their tax-exempt status for aiding illegals and their anchor babies in BREAKING IMMIGRATION LAW.

I do not see where law enforcement is bigotry. I think you are ignoring the facts to promote your illegal alien, and 'squat and drop' anchor baby agenda to make more Catholics. No one needs a four year degree to figure this out.

Why do I get the feeling you have never read any of these documents?

Why? Because you are hopelessly stupid and addicted to baseless assumptions. I have taught more about those documents than you will ever read in your misbegotten life, punk.

Interesting......... Not a single fact link or logical argument to support your position. Where does it say anything in the three founding documents about illegal aliens or non-citizens? You claimed to have some proof, and all we get is more name-calling. Name calling is the last resort of a poster who has no valid arguments to offer.

You pass yourself off as some kind of teacher, but can not substantiate a single thing you post. You are a fake, and probably VERY close to the illegal issue. How do I know? Your level of education becomes obvious in your lack of discussion/argument skills. Step back across the border Pedro. :)

Forum List

Back