Third World influence needs to be more invisible in the United States?

You know you hear about these things, but you don't believe it until you see it.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hn73SyKBMio]Amazing racist Mexican - YouTube[/ame]​

I would like to thank Unkotare for his heavy posting on this subject. I was able to use nearly all the graphics I have about illegals. Yes there has been a lot of hype here, but the point is the United States has been invaded by 12,000,000 illegal immigrants that are costing taxpayers each year as much as the Afghan war. Illegals would like to turn America's border States into a province of Mexico known as Aztlan. La Raza would like to remove whites from Aztlan, even though the United States paid for these borders as they now stand in the 1840s. This issue touches all of us. I hope you will write your elected officials and/or talk the subject up among those you know. Illegal immigration is not an issue of race, it is an issue of law enforcement.

Illegal-Immigrants.jpg

flyer.jpg

Last edited:
Once again shitforbrains fails to recognize that NO ONE HERE IS DEFENDING OR ADVOCATING ILLEGAL IMMIGRATION.

Forum List

Back