Third party presidential candidate

ozro

Diamond Member
Feb 21, 2014
Off-grid Apache County, AZ
It would be a great election cycle for a third party or independant candidate.

Both parties suck quite frankly.

I do not want to vote for the incumbant, any incumbant. However, I may be forced to as thus far the other choices are unacceptable to me. Based on the behavoir of democrats over the past 3 years, I will never vote for a democrat again.

Does anyone else think this way?

It would be a great election cycle for a third party or independant candidate.

Both parties suck quite frankly.

I do not want to vote for the incumbant, any incumbant. However, I may be forced to as thus far the other choices are unacceptable to me. Based on the behavoir of democrats over the past 3 years, I will never vote for a democrat again.

Does anyone else think this way?
I've always voted 3rd party in fed elections,,,

the constitution party is my go to for POTUS

not sure what that gets me other than a clean soul,,,

All we need to do is combine everyone who's tired of the Democrats and Republicans.
We would have all the people who call themselves Independents, the Green Party, Libertarians, reform and whoever else, and then call it the Constitution Party.

All we need to do is combine everyone who's tired of the Democrats and Republicans.
We would have all the people who call themselves Independents, the Green Party, Libertarians, reform and whoever else, and then call it the Constitution Party.
the constitution party already exists,,,and by default the green [party is not eligible,,,the libertarians are close to not being also,,and the reformers are definitely not welcome

the constitution party already exists,,,and by default the green [party is not eligible,,,the libertarians are close to not being also,,and the reformers are definitely not welcome
So does the Independent Party but nobody knows it. The people calling themselves Independents aren't really in a party.
American Independent Party - Wikipedia

All the more reason to just take over the Democrat party.

So does the Independent Party but nobody knows it. The people calling themselves Independents aren't really in a party.

except that party politics is the problem, and as long as they exist we will never survive as a free people

except that party politics is the problem, and as long as they exist we will never survive as a free people
I agree, but nobody listens to me or Jesse Ventura.

Everyone knows damn well Bernie should have done it after Hillary fucked him, but
he stayed loyal to the backstabbers.
bernobama.jpg

Bernie and Jill 2016 would have demolished Trump and Clinton.

If EVERYONE registered as a Democrat, it would destroy it would destroy the Leftist agenda.

Forum List

Back