Third-party conservative Virgil Goode could derail Romney in Virginia

I took a good look at Virgil Goode only because I love the Constitution Party. I have to say I was not impressed at all. He doesn't have command of his thoughts, much less the english language or the issues. He sounds like he grew up in Backwoods Kentucky makin moonshine. I'm not too concerned about him.

• Banned
I took a good look at Virgil Goode only because I love the Constitution Party. I have to say I was not impressed at all. He doesn't have command of his thoughts, much less the english language or the issues. He sounds like he grew up in Backwoods Kentucky makin moonshine. I'm not too concerned about him.

Republican party is worried.They say they aren't but they tried keeping him off the ballot in Va and Pa...lost in Va....Obviously the experts are saying he will cost Willard the state which is great.

It is worthy of note that the piece of stupid shit we call "Dissent" (what a stupid username by the way) is seemingly pleased by the mere thought that somebody might hurt Romney.

Tips his hand.

He's actually rooting FOR another term of the incumbent.

This kind of serves to show what "Dissent" is really all about.

Doesn't matter what Dissent is about.

Romney will win in VA despite 3rd party efforts.

Republican party is worried.They say they aren't but they tried keeping him off the ballot in Va and Pa...lost in Va....Obviously the experts are saying he will cost Willard the state which is great.

You keep making this claim, but I dont see anyone being worried.

Not Virginia. The moderate and conservative independents realize that MR is in no way beholden to the far right or neo-con wacks of the GOP.

It is worthy of note that the piece of stupid shit we call "Dissent" (what a stupid username by the way) is seemingly pleased by the mere thought that somebody might hurt Romney.

Tips his hand.

He's actually rooting FOR another term of the incumbent.

This kind of serves to show what "Dissent" is really all about.
:eusa_boohoo::eusa_boohoo: You are like the little kid who didn't get picked for the team and are throwing a fit because of it. Oh and its not that I want Obama again but I really DO NOT want Willard in there partly because he has 8 possible years,we only got 4 more of Obama,partly he is a fucking douche bag who will lie through his teeth and even flip flop on things he has said more than once...and last not but not least he screwed over Dr Paul when he was supposedly friends with him. Don't like it...tough shit.Oh and you think its a dumb name because you have no idea what it means LOL...

You keep making this claim, but I dont see anyone being worried.

Then answer me this. Why try and keep him and Gary Johnson and Jill Stein off the ballots? Going as far as hiring a retired FBI agent to follow the Gary Johnson folks who were getting signatures to be put on the ballot and then demanding to see the signatures....republicans should change their name to the reich party.

I vote for some third parties ie constitution, libertartian, whigs.... on the local levels because some of them have good platforms. They can't seem to get their shit together on a national level.

I vote for some third parties ie constitution, libertartian, whigs.... on the local levels because some of them have good platforms. They can't seem to get their shit together on a national level.
OK do this and I guarantee a win...

1. Allow Gary Johnson into ALL debates
2.Give the matching funds the d's and r's get to the Libertarian party
3.Mention the as much in the media as they do R's and D's
4. Include them in ALL polls.

That right there will give Gary Johnson a win. He is Fiscally conservative and Socially Liberal...he is where most Americans are.He is blacked out from polls,debates and has to raise money from small donors he gets nothing from the government like the other 2 idiots do.means he can't run ad's or anything of the sort.

Forum List

Back