Third of Europeans ready to dump cash ahead of digital future

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
Over a third of Europeans would be happy to abandon cash and rely on electronic payments if they could, according to a study by ING bank released on Wednesday. The survey of almost 15,000 respondents showed that over half used less cash over the last year, with 78 percent wanting to use less cash in the next 12 month. The study covered respondents from 13 European countries and revealed that in many places where cash is most used, people are among the keenest to get rid of it. With the rapid development of cashless payment systems such as contactless cards and mobile-phone digital wallets as well as the expansion of

Third of Europeans ready to dump cash ahead of digital future

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
When you have a nation of idiots who don't know the dangers of this , and have been told how great it is wait until these ass hats realize how they have no control whatsoever over their own funds. That's how chucking clueless these cashless morons are. Bitcoin is a bit shady even.

• Banned
Tips at the car wash is about all the cash I use.

Yes most of us don't really cary cash , but you still have a small amount of control over your money.
Once a full blown cashless society takes place you LOSE all control in many ways most people don't think of.
It goes way beyond having an ATM credit card in the pocket because guess what , take someone who owes child support they shut off all access to your bank, all access to you cash . Then what.

The worst part is , the system has forced us into a digital world already , from pay checks, to Gov. checks etc.
Look what happens when the welfare system has a glitch in their EBT cards they have access to NOTHING.

My assets are all over the place. All my bank does is pay the bills. I don't keep much there.

Forum List

Back