Third Marysville Student dies.

Because I am the one you have argued with the most on gun topics.

No, I spend a lot of time talking to a lot of gun nutters.

And the best argument for gun control is to let the Gun Nuts talk aabout all the people they j ust can't wait to fucking murder.

And you have said that about our conversations numerous times.

And the best way to expose anti-gun nutters as complete lunatics is to read your posts. Prison for people who broke no law. Complete lunacy concerning the facts. Misusing the numbers. And all the outright lies. The NRA ought to be paying you.

Prison for people who aided and abetted murder.

If they knew they did so. In the cases you want done, they did not.

Distinction without a difference. I want them punished for what they did, not why they did it.

The distinction between knowingly aiding and abetting and following all the laws and protocols is a huge difference.

You want to punish people based on your own beliefs, not what is legal. Sorry Joey, you lose on this one.

The distinction between knowingly aiding and abetting and following all the laws and protocols is a huge difference.

You want to punish people based on your own beliefs, not what is legal. Sorry Joey, you lose on this one.

I want to punish them for what they did. I don't care if what they did was legal. It had consequences.
You want to punish innocent people because they will defend their rights?
This view is why most gun owners will never give up their guns
It smells of NAZI germany.

I want to punish them for what they did. I don't care if what they did was legal. It had consequences.

Yeah yeah yeah.....You want to punish the people you don't like.

Sorry junior, thats not how it works.

I just realized who Joe is
10599624_308326436037538_4970892730726517406_n.jpg

You want to punish innocent people because they will defend their rights?
This view is why most gun owners will never give up their guns
It smells of NAZI germany.

Nazi Germany had widespread private gun ownership. In fact,t he Nazis considered gun ownership a bit of pride in Aryan Manliness.
Nazi Germany disarmed a large portion of it's citizens

Forum List

Back