Third Intifada on its way.

‘Shot in the heart’: Israeli army kills 13yo Palestinian boy
Published time: October 16, 2014 22:58
Bahaa Badr, 13, was fatally shot by the Israeli Defense Forces (IDF) as the troops made their way to Beit Liqya village in the West Bank, located near the border with Israel, Reuters reported citing medical sources and local residents.
Badr was shot from a close range into the heart area and died shortly after the impact, Palestinian Ma’an news agency quoted another source as saying.
Upon entering the village, Israeli troops were met by Palestinian protesters who began throwing stones at them. It is still unclear whether the boy took part in the protest.
Shot in the heart Israeli army kills 13yo Palestinian boy RT News

Abbas is an ant- Semite, where your guy is as well. The Pals are inciting riots, I think Israel is the one inciting riots, seizing more land, trying to overtake and run the temple mount, using live fire,

Once again, you create, and blame it on someone else. Who can blame the Pals or Abbas for telling them to protect the temple mount.

Isn't it just awful Penelope how those Ziionist IDF forces get up in the morning & ask each other what shall we do today for fun? Hey I have an idea, lets go shoot some peace loving, life loving innocent 13 year old Palestinian in the heart.

Abbas is an ant- Semite, where your guy is as well. The Pals are inciting riots, I think Israel is the one inciting riots, seizing more land, trying to overtake and run the temple mount, using live fire,

Once again, you create, and blame it on someone else. Who can blame the Pals or Abbas for telling them to protect the temple mount.

Abbas is more of a Semite than the Moldovian Evet Lvovich Liberman will ever be. Funny how all these Jewish Russians and other jewish Eastern Europeans change their names when the get to the Zionist JSIL to sound more "Judaical"

Just like the muslims did when they migrated to other countries, only they did it to have more than one passport and to claim multiple welfare benefits

It was in enough papers, and who else would have a gun, if they had guns they wouldn't be throwing stones.

The reason they throw stones is because they don't have any guns, also it is because morons think that stones cant kill isn't that correct ? ? ? ? ? ?

It was in enough papers, and who else would have a gun, if they had guns they wouldn't be throwing stones.
Yeah - right - those were stones that Hamas was launching at Israel, and throwing at IDF forces in Gaza War II. Plenty of guns in the West Bank, as well.

No they were mainly projectiles as Israel called them, where did they get rockets for Protective Edge??

Bahaa Badr, 13, was fatally shot by the Israeli Defense Forces (IDF) as the troops made their way to Beit Liqya village in the West Bank, located near the border with Israel, Reuters reported citing medical sources and local residents.
Badr was shot from a close range into the heart area and died shortly after the impact, Palestinian Ma’an news agency quoted another source as saying.
Upon entering the village, Israeli troops were met by Palestinian protesters who began throwing stones at them. It is still unclear whether the boy took part in the protest.

Isn't it just awful Penelope how those Ziionist IDF forces get up in the morning & ask each other what shall we do today for fun? Hey I have an idea, lets go shoot some peace loving, life loving innocent 13 year old Palestinian in the heart.

Sounds about right.

...Funny how all these Jewish Russians and other jewish Eastern Europeans change their names when the get to the Zionist JSIL to sound more "Judaical"
Rather like how folks Anglicize their names when moving to the US or the UK or Australia or Canada or New Zealand?

Not noticed the practice in the UK, but can't comment on those other places which are ex-colonies anyway. In the UK phone book you'll find, Scottish, Irish, French, German, Polish, Hungarian, Inian, Pakistani Japanese, Chinese, etc. Names. Barak Obama doesn't sound very "Anglicized" to me.

haven't you, strange that as just about every muslim I worked with had an English sounding name. From Mick Singh to Norman Alhunashi. He is when he prefers to be called Barry, just as Anjam preferred to be called Andy.

I saw a muslim posting repeatedly that the next intifada would be a peaceful one and there would be no violence. Within days the Palestinians were rioting and throwing rocks and petrol bombs at the Israelis, he soon shut up.

Abbas is more of a Semite than the Moldovian Evet Lvovich Liberman will ever be. Funny how all these Jewish Russians and other jewish Eastern Europeans change their names when the get to the Zionist JSIL to sound more "Judaical"

Just like the muslims did when they migrated to other countries, only they did it to have more than one passport and to claim multiple welfare benefits
See post #16, do keep up.

You said it I didn't, seems to happen everyday, I read 24 or so were killed since Protective Edge. Here we have a cop shoot one black man and its a huge thing, not there, a everyday occurrence.

Yeah - right - those were stones that Hamas was launching at Israel, and throwing at IDF forces in Gaza War II. Plenty of guns in the West Bank, as well.

No they were mainly projectiles as Israel called them, where did they get rockets for Protective Edge??

Built by munitions factories in Israel of course, why were did the Palestinians get their grad rockets from that they targeted at Israeli children

See post #16, do keep up.

Maybe you should learn to read, not just the Jews that have their names anglicised when the migrate but the muslims as well. But to accept that would be to admit that you are making ANTI JEWISH REMARKS

You said it I didn't, seems to happen everyday, I read 24 or so were killed since Protective Edge. Here we have a cop shoot one black man and its a huge thing, not there, a everyday occurrence.

If it was the worlds media would have picked up on it and it would have been headline news.

Only 24 or so terrorist killed in 3 months, that is not very good when over 2,300 have been killed in Syria in the same time

Bingo, another 13 years old boy dead because instead of going to school or play outside with his friends he throws Molotov firebombs on policemen,way to go Abbas.

You have no proof of that, that he even threw anything do you?
Aww so you are certain there is no evidence before you even heard about it, lets not ask the question why a 13 yo boy is even presence with a mob offensively trying to prevent arresting of criminals, instead I want to ask you WHERE THE HELL IS YOUR PROOF HE WAS SHOT BY ISRAEL AND THIS IS NOT ANOTHER PALLYWOOD PLOT AS WE SEEN BEFORE MILLION TIMES?

Where's your proof he was throwing Molotov cocktails?

You forgot to include, "just for fun", "because we have nothing better to do", or "because we just love to kill people in cold blood". I think that about covers it . . .

And it seems as though it is now going by the name, "silent intifada". I don't see much silent about it at all.

Last edited:
...Funny how all these Jewish Russians and other jewish Eastern Europeans change their names when the get to the Zionist JSIL to sound more "Judaical"
Rather like how folks Anglicize their names when moving to the US or the UK or Australia or Canada or New Zealand?
Like Tinmore, George Phillip, Penelope, Grendelyn...................

Forum List

Back