Third Intifada is here

I don't give Pallywood Productions credit for splicing together various pieces of video taken from unknown times, places and context.

Pallywood Studios expect you gullible, vacant minded types to believe anything they produce. Some of us are just a bit more discriminating.
Where's your proof things were cut and pasted, whore?

Even though I answered it.

I've neutered you as usual.
No, you never said why its a fraud. You claimed it was cut and pasted, but you didn't say what was "cut" and what was "pasted". Nor did you provide any proof that your claim was valid.

All you're doing is talking shit, like the whore troll that you are.

Get the cross out your pussy, its fucking with your head.

They are Jew haters. Nothing more, nothing less.

Despite the silly transparent justifications.
Why would I hate Jews?
Why would anyone, we have been trying to warn them that their folly will only bring death and expulsion, but do they listen?
No. You islamo-retrogrades have not listened for 67 years... Well, more like 1400 years.

I support the Palestinian Christians, what does Islam have to do with it. You are the retrograde racist supporter of the murderous Israelis.

Why would I hate Jews?
Why would anyone, we have been trying to warn them that their folly will only bring death and expulsion, but do they listen?
No. You islamo-retrogrades have not listened for 67 years... Well, more like 1400 years.

I support the Palestinian Christians, what does Islam have to do with it. You are the retrograde racist supporter of the murderous Israelis.
Oh no. Not the "r" word again.

Why would I hate Jews?

That's what you are, you are transparent.

Why would I hate Jews?

In your case
Retard

Forum List

Back