Third Intifada is here

12115444_1491799854448519_1984781067303315030_n.jpg

This is what caught today in Hebron in one checkpoint, I say we need no fence.
Wow, Almost the same as what the IDF claim they found on the Mavi Marmara, in fact IT is the Same picture
12.jpg

Photos of Rioters' Weapons Including Slingshot with "Hizbullah" Written Across Handle, 2 June 2010
Apparently so, found it on Facebook, so I guess the peace activists were actually DO CARRYING WEAPONS.

Anyway, it's little hard to know.
Three Palestinians attempt stabbings in Hebron, Jerusalem, and are killed

Wow, Almost the same as what the IDF claim they found on the Mavi Marmara, in fact IT is the Same picture
12.jpg

Photos of Rioters' Weapons Including Slingshot with "Hizbullah" Written Across Handle, 2 June 2010
Apparently so, found it on Facebook, so I guess the peace activists were actually DO CARRYING WEAPONS.

You found a claim on facebook and didnt bother to google the image before you re-posted it?
No, they are not being "carried" they are on the floor, search any large boat and you will find knives

12.jpg

You found a claim on facebook and didnt bother to google the image before you re-posted it?
No, they are not being "carried" they are on the floor, search any large boat and you will find knives
Folding knives, fixed blades,butterfly... you really think people are THAT stupid?
By the way this picture was taken on the docks after the IDF already collected those knives from the so called peaceful protestors that used the knives to stab them.
Fanger you a dead end.

And here's the IDF showing little Israeli's how to shoot at people fishing...

22 seconds in you can see the boat used by pallywood to film the "fishermen" getting fired at. Not one fish in the boat. not one net in the water and not one round hitting the boat. They were warning shots to make the boat turn ferom its intended course and head back into gaza waters. Then the "British activist" is a well known agitator and their presence shows that the video was stage managed for propaganda purposes.

You really need to watcg these videos before you make an even bigger fool of yourself that you already have.

What a silly fraud.

Another pointless short man video brought to you by Pallywood Productions Inc., a division of A-rab Islamist Terrorism, Intl.

You have to give the Palestinians credit. It is tough to borrow those Israeli warships for their flick.

What a silly fraud.

Another pointless short man video brought to you by Pallywood Productions Inc., a division of A-rab Islamist Terrorism, Intl.

You have to give the Palestinians credit. It is tough to borrow those Israeli warships for their flick.

Not at all just approach the Israeli side of the border and they will pounce, most RADAR systems can be overlaid with maritime borders that are linked to GPS. So they can provoke a response anytime they want, and do when the camera's are rolling. If I was in charge I would order a 50mm round be fired just on the water line so the boat has to return to shore for repairs.

What a silly fraud.

I don't give Pallywood Productions credit for splicing together various pieces of video taken from unknown times, places and context.

Pallywood Studios expect you gullible, vacant minded types to believe anything they produce. Some of us are just a bit more discriminating.

What a silly fraud.

I don't give Pallywood Productions credit for splicing together various pieces of video taken from unknown times, places and context.

Pallywood Studios expect you gullible, vacant minded types to believe anything they produce. Some of us are just a bit more discriminating.

They are Jew haters. Nothing more, nothing less.

Despite the silly transparent justifications.

What a silly fraud.

The Palestinians trying to make Israel look bad is like pissing in the ocean to make it salty.

What is the point?

Forum List

Back