Thinman here

Thinman

Sep 3, 2009
Just joined and I have not been a lurker. I would describe myself as a conservative independant leaning slightly to Libertarian. I am so disgusted with current politics that I had to find a place to vent. Could this be the place?

Just joined and I have not been a lurker. I would describe myself as a conservative independant leaning slightly to Libertarian. I am so disgusted with current politics that I had to find a place to vent. Could this be the place?

Everyone here is disgusted. But most are only disgusted with the other party, and think their party can do no wrong.

Vent away, and watch every thread you start turn into a right versus left bullshit session by the end of page 1.

And welcome.

Everyone here is disgusted. But most are only disgusted with the other party, and think their party can do no wrong.

Vent away, and watch every thread you start turn into a right versus left bullshit session by the end of page 1.

And welcome.
not true, some are truely pissed off with both major parties

And welcome.

Spoken like a true, bitter, cheap-labor neocon.

And welcome.
some threads turn into a well flirt fest!

And welcome.
not true, some are truely pissed off with both major parties

Some, yes.

And welcome.

Spoken like a true, bitter, cheap-labor neocon.

I have never been cheap, I rarely labor, but I am somewhat bitter.

And welcome.
some threads turn into a well flirt fest!

That's also true. It's got some way to go before it rivals the personals section of Craig's List, but there is certainly flirting.

Actually, I'm in a better mood this morning anyway.

This entire board is wonderful. Posters are kind, thoughtful and sensitive, and children laugh and play with gumdrop smiles. :D

Do you prefer Nick or Mr. Charles?

Politicians are not to be prefered, but shunned. You select the one you hate the least and then watch him like a hawk. The problem with politicians is that we give them exactly what they want, power and wealth, and they can be bought so easily.

Welcome. So where is Fatman?

Welcome. So where is Fatman?

He's a politician and, being so, not concerned with politics. He is currently accepting campaign funds from special interests groups and working on ways to insure his re-election.

just joined and i have not been a lurker. I would describe myself as a conservative independant leaning slightly to libertarian. I am so disgusted with current politics that i had to find a place to vent. Could this be the place?

welcome. So where is fatman?

he's a politician and, being so, not concerned with politics. He is currently accepting campaign funds from special interests groups and working on ways to insure his re-election.
roflmao

New Topics

Forum List

Back