ThinkPad X1 Yoga

Only use it if I'm getting the car worked on, or I'm on a trip out of state.

Wife has Kindle on it, and reads a lot.
Yep the tablets do have a role in tripping. I think this Yoga may take the place of my tab. I used to travel with a 17" 9 pound internationally
The Lenovo has the power you need and can be used as a tablet or laptop. The only real drawback, if it's a drawback at all, is the lack of an optical (CD/DVD drive) though you could pick up an external USB optical drive and those don't weigh much at all.
got that paid a few bucks and it works fine on my other laptop. However, I am more cloud based with about 15000 pics on external hard drive. I am looking forward to this little unit
Currently I'm more earth based, one day I'll end up cloud based, harps and wings.......... :eusa_whistle:
LOL don't say thatOMG

Only use it if I'm getting the car worked on, or I'm on a trip out of state.

Wife has Kindle on it, and reads a lot.
Yep the tablets do have a role in tripping. I think this Yoga may take the place of my tab. I used to travel with a 17" 9 pound internationally
The Lenovo has the power you need and can be used as a tablet or laptop. The only real drawback, if it's a drawback at all, is the lack of an optical (CD/DVD drive) though you could pick up an external USB optical drive and those don't weigh much at all.
got that paid a few bucks and it works fine on my other laptop. However, I am more cloud based with about 15000 pics on external hard drive. I am looking forward to this little unit
Currently I'm more earth based, one day I'll end up cloud based, harps and wings.......... :eusa_whistle:
LOL don't say thatOMG
Life, none of us get out alive......... :dunno:

LOL don't say thatOMG
WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT?!?!?!

Screw that then I quit!:eek::mad:

LOL don't say thatOMG
WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT?!?!?!

Screw that then I quit!:eek::mad:
It's like joining the mafia, only one way out....... :lol:

Now if you believe in Vampires and Immortals...... just try and keep your head on your shoulders....... :thup:

Forum List

Back