Thinking

"after the love is gone"

oh yeah

Yeah. They performed 'live' at my YMCA. So did 3 Dog Night.

Remind me to tell you about my 'big date' to see The Who's, Tommy. I fell asleep. LOL! Good thing about being deaf, pretty hard to wreck your hearing.

Yeah. They performed 'live' at my YMCA. So did 3 Dog Night.

Remind me to tell you about my 'big date' to see The Who's, Tommy. I fell asleep. LOL! Good thing about being deaf, pretty hard to wreck your hearing.

I LOVED 3 dog night!

Yeah, I grew up in the right suburb. ;)

you're a chicago gal....

my folks were in england on a vacation back in 1970 or so..and they were in this little restaurant when they noticed some young guys speaking in a very american accent... my mom is very forward and she inquired as to who they were and what they were doing in London...they said they were from Chicago and they were in a band....my mom said- well hey, we're from Moline ..and they chatted about Illinois stuff for a while...after a bit more conversation they revealed that they were playing that night in a concert...my dad asked where and tey said "Albert Hall".... my dad asked them then what the name of their band was and they said "Chicago Transit Authority"..and he said, I think my college aged son is a fan of yours.

Forum List

Back