Thinking of buying a gun...

I've never owned a gun in my life. I'm not afraid of the darkies like the right wing wants me to be. I also have a gigantic dog that works when I'm asleep and when I'm away and my toddler can't accidentally shoot someone with him.

BUT....

I am afraid of fucking fascist pigs like Trump and his supporters. When Hitler began his rise to power, the majority of the German population thought he was a nincompoop, but he had a sizeable minority supporting him. When Hitler finally achieved absolute power, one of the first things he did was to round up all the intellectuals who disagreed with him and ship them to concentration camps.

As a physicist at a public institution - I know the fascist Donald Trump will either want me in his war machine or dead.

He can have the latter - but I'm going down shooting. And I'm gonna take my gigantic dog out the minute they kick in the door, to keep him from ever being used to terrorize the fascist Trump's victims.

Police love shooting dogs. They do it daily. So it's no protection. Arm yourself and become proficient with your firearm. Also consider acquiring a Concealed/Carry Permit.

I think you misunderstood my use of the phrase "take my gigantic dog out".

I've never owned a gun in my life. I'm not afraid of the darkies like the right wing wants me to be. I also have a gigantic dog that works when I'm asleep and when I'm away and my toddler can't accidentally shoot someone with him.

BUT....

I am afraid of fucking fascist pigs like Trump and his supporters. When Hitler began his rise to power, the majority of the German population thought he was a nincompoop, but he had a sizeable minority supporting him. When Hitler finally achieved absolute power, one of the first things he did was to round up all the intellectuals who disagreed with him and ship them to concentration camps.

As a physicist at a public institution - I know the fascist Donald Trump will either want me in his war machine or dead.

He can have the latter - but I'm going down shooting. And I'm gonna take my gigantic dog out the minute they kick in the door, to keep him from ever being used to terrorize the fascist Trump's victims.
People like you shouldn't have guns.

Right. People like this should have guns:

'Responsible' Gun Nut Gets Drunk, Accidentally Kills 15-Year-Old Cousin (VIDEO)

BUT....

Hint: You arent any better than that guy.

Granny says, "Dat's right...

... getcha a Mossburg 12ga....

... has a nice spread pattern...

... when shootin' at jackrabbits...

... but ya can choke it down...

... fer shootin' at jihadis."

Good for you. Every American should own a gun or two.

My weapon of choice is the shotgun.

BUT....

Right. People who get drunk and play with assault rifles are just as good as everyone else.

BUT....

Police love shooting dogs. They do it daily. So it's no protection. Arm yourself and become proficient with your firearm. Also consider acquiring a Concealed/Carry Permit.

I think you misunderstood my use of the phrase "take my gigantic dog out".

Your dog is no defense.

BUT....

Right. People who get drunk and play with assault rifles are just as good as everyone else.
No. I didnt say that.
I said he wasnt any better than you. I wouldnt trust you not to do the same thing.

Forum List

Back