Thinking of buying a gun...

I've never owned a gun in my life. I'm not afraid of the darkies like the right wing wants me to be. I also have a gigantic dog that works when I'm asleep and when I'm away and my toddler can't accidentally shoot someone with him.

BUT....

I am afraid of fucking fascist pigs like Trump and his supporters. When Hitler began his rise to power, the majority of the German population thought he was a nincompoop, but he had a sizeable minority supporting him. When Hitler finally achieved absolute power, one of the first things he did was to round up all the intellectuals who disagreed with him and ship them to concentration camps.

As a physicist at a public institution - I know the fascist Donald Trump will either want me in his war machine or dead.

He can have the latter - but I'm going down shooting. And I'm gonna take my gigantic dog out the minute they kick in the door, to keep him from ever being used to terrorize the fascist Trump's victims.

If really worried about a bad government coming into power, what is it you think a handgun's gonna do about it?

Did someone say the OP is black? And wants to buy a weapon legally? I be darned........Think I should pick up a lotto ticket today

-Geaux

I've never owned a gun in my life. I'm not afraid of the darkies like the right wing wants me to be. I also have a gigantic dog that works when I'm asleep and when I'm away and my toddler can't accidentally shoot someone with him.

BUT....

I am afraid of fucking fascist pigs like Trump and his supporters. When Hitler began his rise to power, the majority of the German population thought he was a nincompoop, but he had a sizeable minority supporting him. When Hitler finally achieved absolute power, one of the first things he did was to round up all the intellectuals who disagreed with him and ship them to concentration camps.

As a physicist at a public institution - I know the fascist Donald Trump will either want me in his war machine or dead.

He can have the latter - but I'm going down shooting. And I'm gonna take my gigantic dog out the minute they kick in the door, to keep him from ever being used to terrorize the fascist Trump's victims.
Go to a gun show. And use the gun show loophole.

BUT....

Not to worry. Rump is a clown show, which is all he ever was. He's an idiot, full of sound and fury, signifying nothing. What you're seeing right now is his peak. After this it's all just more redundant strutting. Certainly not worth risking your lives over now.

BUT....

Poooooooor wittle regressivecrat! :itsok:

BUT....

Do not buy a gun.....you are not mature enough and from your posts you might be dangerous to yourself and others....

Ironical post is way ironical.

BUT....

Make sure you get a lot of training and know how to store it for safety at home. (obvious but eh). Trump won't get elected, his numbers are slipping and his blowhard vomitus is starting to put people off in the Republican party. He has no chance in a general election.

Bullshit. Trump has a ton of money and is a completely amoral narcissicist - all he needs is to pull off a Reichstag fire and he's in.

You see its simple. The more hate and fear in America - the more power Trump has. Creating hate and fear is easy to begin with - and Trump is VERY good at it. That's exactly how Hitler rose to power and it is the path Trump is attempting to follow. We can only hope when the Reichstag fire occurs there will be evidence to implicate him.

Not sure how you get the idea he's "good at it". He is an amoral narcissist, that's a perfect description, but If he were any good at rhetoric that would mean he's actually convincing people. All he's got is an echo chamber, which is all he's ever had in his pathetic life. But getting attention and actually getting elected are vastly different things.

Get a 12 gauge double barrel and saw it off to the legal minimum in your state. Number 4 shotshells. When Jim Bob comes through the door brandishing his AR-15, shoot him in the middle.

So you want him to go through all this effort not to us it?

BUT....

Trump's a douche ...

... but that's a bit of an over-reaction.

Acquiring a firearm and even acquiring a Concealed/Carry Permit, are actually very wise logical things to do these days. Things will get much worse. And always remember, the Government/Police usually only show up after the fact. At the moment of attack, you're on your own. It's just you and the savage criminal.

There won't be any Politicians or Police there to save you. They're only gonna show up after the fact with their chalk and body bags. So the big question is, who's it gonna be in that body bag?... You, or the savage criminal?

BUT....

Good luck.
Oh...and how about a heads up before you go on your rampage?
I want to record it for posterity....or something...

Whatever your reasons are, it's a good idea to consider arming and protecting yourself and your loved ones. Much darker days are coming.

Open Borders, Endless War, expanding Police State and so on. I think it's actually crazy to not arm yourself at this point.

BUT....

Police love shooting dogs. They do it daily. So it's no protection. Arm yourself and become proficient with your firearm. Also consider acquiring a Concealed/Carry Permit.

Where is the book Trump wrote explaining exactly what he was going to do as Hitler did?

After 7 years of Obama have you naturally decided that the democratic process no longer works? Don't blame you if you did.

Trump has not done nor said anything, that I have heard, that should give you the impression that he should be compared to a nazi.

The alternative, and this is the only alternative you get from the democrats, is Mrs. Clinton. Married to and was a big influence on a president that did do things fascist, like the fascist attack on the people at Waco. No matter what people think of the outcome the federal government went to Waco and attacked the people at Waco were living peacefully until then. And please don't any Mrs. Clinton supporters try and say they give one ounce of concern for the children at Waco. The children are the reason, the only reason, what Clinton did was so wrong.

BUT....

Please don't. Silly people shouldn't have them...

BUT....

People like you shouldn't have guns.

BUT....

I recommend something with a toe trigger.

Forum List

Back