Thinking About Other People

When With Your Mate, How Often Do You Think About Someone Else?

• Always

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Most of the Time

Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Sometimes

• Seldom

• Never

Votes: 2 66.7%

• Total voters
Most people that do don't want to admit it. Which is their right.

Everyone here that says they don't, well, I have no reason to NOT believe them.
The thing is, Bonzi, when your wife is a perfect 10, there is no reason to fantasize about another woman.

yeah yeah.... everyone does, no one like to admit it....

Thinking of others, coworkers, friends...... Is natural and happens a lot - psychologically speaking.

In most cases...... It's harmless. Women think about men and vise versa. The mediocre woman..... Men think about them. The hot brunette female- men think about them.

Women- think about the guy they know that looks good in a suit. They also think of the 20 something male in blue jeans and white undershirt.

A lot of people think, but it is not more than that. Women are notorious for flirting, sometimes real overtly ; but under no circumstances take it farther than that.

Simple psychology. People dream, and that's it. It's natural.

As for me...... I look at Bonzi s pic before I go to sleep :) :)

Shadow 355

honestly we are not designed to be monogamous
we have to trick ourselves into staying interested and aroused by only one person
it's not natural

One of my supervisors, from 2nd shift was in Gate One one evening, about the summer of 2003.

He was sitting in a chair in the north-east corner, facing west ; and made the statement "Boy......"Jane" was looking good." He was talking about the dark haired blonde nurse whom was married to a truck driver.

My co-workers in Gate One, watching women cross the crosswalk from the main executive building to the parking lot.....north of the executive building, and the comments they make. It was really bad when I started working here......EVEN though there was a microphone in the ceiling ( and a video camera in the southeast corner - ceiling ) of the Gate One.....and whoever was in the managers office could hear what you said - in which there was a lawsuit later on in reference to the electronic surveillance.

People talking.....and some comments were "dirty" , but they did not care about what they said.....or who heard it.

Shadow 355

Forum List

Back