Think Zimmerman skipped the country?

Yup. Also a possibility.

That is a distressing thought, or that he suicided.
Yes. Regardless of what happened.

I blame the irresponsible media and the Mob. Yes, the law is bad, but it IS the law.

We are a nation of laws, not Mobs.

We have always been a nation of mobs trying to evade or avoid the law.

This time the minority is striking back, hard, very hard.

When charges are brought by the SP, I hope he turns himself in immediately if he is alive.

Edit: OK, she is pressing charges.

Zimmerman! Turn yourself in!!

Advice: Take none from GUNSIDEAUG!

Last edited:
Well now we get another televised trial by Nancy Grace & everyone gets to be on TV, write a book & get rich off of a tragedy.

Zimmerman's lawyers who had taken the case pro bono stated today that they will no longer represent Zimmerman, because he hasn't talked to them in several days when before, he was in DAILY contact with him.

A couple of weeks ago, he started a website on PayPal to get people to donate to his defense fund (which is curious, as the lawyers were pro bono), but it DOES make it a steady revenue stream for awhile.

Friday, the prosecutor said that she had enough evidence to make a decision without going to grand jury, and then also spoke with Trayvon supporters, who came away feeling hopeful.

Me personally? I think he may have skipped the country and is someplace that doesn't have an extradition treaty with the US.
I'm with you. I'd be out of here as fast as I could get a plane ticket.

Think he could get asylum somewhere?
Venezuela, Nicaragua, Ecuador, Trinidad.............Cuba.

Iran.

According to what the Sanford police said, they are expecting an arrest shortly after the charges are announced.

Apparently, they know where he is.

Zimmerman needs to flee now!!

He will never get a fair trial here in the U.S.

And will be murdered in prison.

A terrible fate for an innocent man. :doubt:

Nobody knows if he's innocent or not, which is why at 6:00 pm EST, the prosecutor is going to announce the charges and Zimmerman will be arrested and given a trial with a jury of his peers.

What's criminal is that this has taken so long.

ZIMMERMAN CHARGED TO AVOID BLACKS BURNING AND LOOTING ( NOTHING MORE ) WHEN IT GOES TO TRIAL HE WILL BE FOUND INNOCENT !

BLACKS ALWAYS AUGMENT ANY BLACK ON WIHTE (( PERCEIVED CRIME ))

BLACKS TOTALLY IGNORE (( ALL )) BLACK ON WHITE HORRIFIC CRIME !

DID YOU HEAR JESSIE ? AL ? FARAKHAM ? OBAMA ?

EVER MENTION THE DAILY NORM !

Wichita Massacre Mass Murder

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hpcd3-DKRXw&feature=related]The Channon Christian and Christopher Newsom Murders. - YouTube[/ame]

OOPS JUST WHITE VICTIMS ( NOT WORTHY OF LIBERAL NATIONAL NEWS COVERAGED )

Well now we get another televised trial by Nancy Grace & everyone gets to be on TV, write a book & get rich off of a tragedy.

I am sure that she like all the lefties have already convicted him.

I can't stand her. It seems so strange to me for a former attorney such as she is to not believe in an important premise of our laws "innocent until proven guilty".

I won't watch her any longer. She makes me sick.

Immie

Zimmerman needs to flee now!!

He will never get a fair trial here in the U.S.

And will be murdered in prison.

A terrible fate for an innocent man. :doubt:

Nobody knows if he's innocent or not, which is why at 6:00 pm EST, the prosecutor is going to announce the charges and Zimmerman will be arrested and given a trial with a jury of his peers.

What's criminal is that this has taken so long.
He is only being charged because the authorities are afraid of blacks rioting.

Later, he will have to be found guilty.

Otherwise, there will be riots and arson even worse than the post Rodney King verdict.

Last edited:

I am sure that she like all the lefties have already convicted him.

I can't stand her. It seems so strange to me for a former attorney such as she is to not believe in an important premise of our laws "innocent until proven guilty".

I won't watch her any longer. She makes me sick.

Immie

When her show first came out, it was pretty decent to watch, matter of fact, I was a fan of her show from the beginning, as I thought she was doing a good job of sticking up for the people who had no voice, many of the cases were DNA testing related.

However............right around 2006 she went full blown nutjob because she was showing up on talk shows and getting bit parts in movies and tv shows. She then thought that her opinion was infallible, and when she went after the Duke Lacrosse players, I quit watching, because by then she'd become just another hack.

I haven't watched that pudgy little bimbo since then.

And when the perp is convicted the hate-filled racist far right will riot.
No Jake, I don't believe they will. Now tell me, if Zimmerman is murdered before (or even after) standing trial, are you OK with that? What if he's acquitted; will the hate-filled Left accept THAT?

You listen to some of the xtremist right wing pus-bags here, makes you wonder, but you are right: 17 of them across the country total will probably not add up to a riot.

GZ will not be murdered in jail. If he is found not guilty, I doubt that any of the far left will riot.

Forum List

Back