Think Zimmerman skipped the country?

ABikerSailor

Diamond Member
Aug 26, 2008
Newberry, SC
Zimmerman's lawyers who had taken the case pro bono stated today that they will no longer represent Zimmerman, because he hasn't talked to them in several days when before, he was in DAILY contact with him.

A couple of weeks ago, he started a website on PayPal to get people to donate to his defense fund (which is curious, as the lawyers were pro bono), but it DOES make it a steady revenue stream for awhile.

Friday, the prosecutor said that she had enough evidence to make a decision without going to grand jury, and then also spoke with Trayvon supporters, who came away feeling hopeful.

Me personally? I think he may have skipped the country and is someplace that doesn't have an extradition treaty with the US.

Zimmerman's lawyers who had taken the case pro bono stated today that they will no longer represent Zimmerman, because he hasn't talked to them in several days when before, he was in DAILY contact with him.

A couple of weeks ago, he started a website on PayPal to get people to donate to his defense fund (which is curious, as the lawyers were pro bono), but it DOES make it a steady revenue stream for awhile.

Friday, the prosecutor said that she had enough evidence to make a decision without going to grand jury, and then also spoke with Trayvon supporters, who came away feeling hopeful.

Me personally? I think he may have skipped the country and is someplace that doesn't have an extradition treaty with the US.

Can't say that I blame him.

But that brings up several questions................

If it's found out that Zimmerman used the money to skip out, would that mean he's got to refund all the cash that he's already taken in?

Would anyone contribute to his defense fund with this possibility looming?

I'm with you. I'd be out of here as fast as I could get a plane ticket.

Think he could get asylum somewhere?

I'm with you. I'd be out of here as fast as I could get a plane ticket.

Think he could get asylum somewhere?
Venezuela, Nicaragua, Ecuador, Trinidad.............Cuba.

you know what kind of person flees?

a guilty person.

I think he's afraid that the public will come to piece together what actually happened that night and he will have to face something that he doesn't want to face. If anyone had a right to stand their ground it was the unassuming kid minding his own business while some heat packing asshole decided to act like a gated community commando and assault the kid.. It's why his dad has been CRAFTING his public image despite a public outcry for justice.

I think he's afraid that the public will come to piece together what actually happened that night and he will have to face something that he doesn't want to face. If anyone had a right to stand their ground it was the unassuming kid minding his own business while some heat packing asshole decided to act like a gated community commando and assault the kid.. It's why his dad has been CRAFTING his public image despite a public outcry for justice.
I'm sure the illegal bounty on his head had absolutely nothing to do with it, either.

:rolleyes:

If i had people out there trying to kill me, i'd find someplace i thought was safe too! The attorneys said they're sure he's still in the US. And he hasn't been quiet, he just hasn't talked to his attorneys recently.
He's not out of the country.....

I'm sure the illegal bounty on his head had absolutely nothing to do with it, either.

His attorneys said they believe he is in the US, though not in Florida. As he has not been charged with a crime, he can move wherever he chooses.

If you fools thing a bounty by a neutered modern black panther group means anything then you are all just that: fools. But, don't let that keep your sense of logic in disbelief about his motivations for hiding and crafting his public image through his judicial dad. You don't have to believe it but, I assure you, he already knows that he's guilty as fuck. It's just a matter of convincing enough of you silly bastards to pretend that the modern rodney king incident is something different than it actually is.

mobs, indeed.

Forum List

Back