Think you know your Democratic convention trivia?

KMAN

Jul 9, 2008
My favorite part is the part where it says:

The first African-American delegates to a Democratic national convention were seated in 1936.

The first African-American delegates to a Republican national convention were seated in 1868.

I can't believe they actually admitted that the Republicans were 50 years ahead of Democrats at seating minority delegates. Someone at CNN will be getting fired over this.

Even crazier... black people mostly vote Democrat even though it was the Republicans who lead the way for them... amazing.

Think you know your Democratic convention trivia? - CNN.com

yeah.... and then the republicans became the party of the southern strategy....

you really don't know your history, do you? you do understand that the republican party of today bears not the slightest resemblance to the party of Lincoln, right? It doesn't even bear the slightest resemblance to the party of Jacob Javits.

typical lib responses... I guess the lib stereotype really is true... They know everything and everyone.... except the issue at hand.

typical lib responses... I guess the lib stereotype really is true... They know everything and everyone.... except the issue at hand.

Do you think black people are dumb?
Do you think I should be a Brewers fan?
Do you crave so much attention that you are being intellectually dishonest?

My favorite part is the part where it says:

The first African-American delegates to a Democratic national convention were seated in 1936.

The first African-American delegates to a Republican national convention were seated in 1868.

I can't believe they actually admitted that the Republicans were 50 years ahead of Democrats at seating minority delegates. Someone at CNN will be getting fired over this.

Even crazier... black people mostly vote Democrat even though it was the Republicans who lead the way for them... amazing.

This is important why? Are the parties the same as they were back them? Do you actually think the Republican party is the same as it was in 1868?

This is important why? Are the parties the same as they were back them? Do you actually think the Republican party is the same as it was in 1868?

Not at all just stating a fact that 90% of the country doesn't know... I didn't know it would cause this big of a problem for liberals...

The democratic platform is a plantation. This is why they call a reduction in taxes, 'tax breaks'. This is the mentality of a slave owner. Whatever the workers earn they consider theirs first and anything they let the workers keep is an outragously generous gift in their line of thinking.

Crazy?

It would be a lot crazier to support a party which supported your great grandfather but which has been screwing you, don't you think?

The craziest voters I know of right now, are the working class stiffs who actually believe that the Republican party is the party that cares about them.

The second craziest voting block I know, are the working class stiffs who actually think that the Democratic party is the party that cares about them.

Nice game they're playing on us, eh?

Damned if we do and damned if we don't.

I think it's time to revitalize the BULL MOOSE party, personally.

Forum List

Back