Think you know what's in the health reform bill?

Some of those questions were crap.

Will the health reform law require nearly all Americans to have health insurance starting in 2014 or else pay a fine?

I said no because the SCotUS ruled it was a tax. I got that question wrong. Maybe I should have asked Obama what he's calling it right now.

Will the health reform law require all businesses, even the smallest ones, to provide health insurance for their employees?

I said yes. I got that wrong. It doesn't require, it will just penalize them for not doing it.:cuckoo:

Take out those two bogus questions and I got 6 out of 8.

• Banned
Some of those questions were crap.

Will the health reform law require nearly all Americans to have health insurance starting in 2014 or else pay a fine?

I said no because the SCotUS ruled it was a tax. I got that question wrong. Maybe I should have asked Obama what he's calling it right now.

Will the health reform law require all businesses, even the smallest ones, to provide health insurance for their employees?

I said yes. I got that wrong. It doesn't require, it will just penalize them for not doing it.:cuckoo:

Take out those two bogus questions and I got 6 out of 8.

Fine, tax, whatever, I agree it is a tax, but since it's a tax that's a punishment, you could still refer to it as a fine. I can see your point though.

However, as for the second question, it only penalizes them if they have 50 employees or more, therefore the "smallest businesses" are not penalized.

Monster.com actually recently did an excellent piece on this that's worth the read for small business owners.

The Health Care Reform Bill Becomes Law: What It Means for Employers | Monster.com

The real point of the quiz is to learn more about the law by reading the information provided at the end, which you don't seem to have done (e.g. the ACA does not require "all businesses, even the smallest ones, to provide health insurance").

Forum List

Back