Think you have what it take to run a country?

DKSuddeth said:
the UN is irrelevant. I'm well on my way to conquering the region through sheer force and brutality.

Telling you DK, you are not like any liberal I've met before. Gengis Khan maybe! :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Kathianne said:
Telling you DK, you are not like any liberal I've met before. Gengis Khan maybe! :rotflmao: :rotflmao:
I'm the ultimate liberal. I know whats good for you and you will accept it or have it forced upon you. :dev2:

DKSuddeth said:
I'm the ultimate liberal. I know whats good for you and you will accept it or have it forced upon you. :dev2:

:read: He speaketh the truth!

Dang I wanted to rep that with comment! But it seems I've been a bit too free with those points!

Zhukov has arrived:

The Holy Empire of Tyrant Ferenc Invictus is a tiny, safe nation, notable for its absence of drug laws. Its hard-nosed, cynical population of 6 million are ruled without fear or favor by a psychotic dictator, who outlaws just about everything and refers to the populace as "my little playthings."

It is difficult to tell where the omnipresent, corrupt, socially-minded government stops and the rest of society begins, but it juggles the competing demands of Social Welfare, Law & Order, and Religion & Spirituality. The average income tax rate is 49%, but much higher for the wealthy. Private enterprise is illegal, but for those in the know there is a slick and highly efficient black market in Trout Farming.

Elections have been outlawed and nudity is frowned upon. Crime -- especially youth-related -- is totally unknown, thanks to the all-pervasive police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Tyrant Ferenc Invictus's national animal is the Great Horned Owl, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its currency is the Decimal Credit.

Meanwhile your UN delegate is conjuring up ways to unite the conservatives/libertarians of the world to overturn ridiculous stuff like needle sharing. I'll keep you informed.

gop_jeff said:
Meanwhile your UN delegate is conjuring up ways to unite the conservatives/libertarians of the world to overturn ridiculous stuff like needle sharing. I'll keep you informed.

I was debating the guy who came up with the stupid resolution on the message board there. He things his resolution is one of the greatest things ever and anyone who disagrees with him is a moron...its like the real UN. except the Real UN has no power.

I cant believe it passed. Im glad more people are smarter in real life. the guy just couldnt seem to figure out that handing out needles is going to cause more drug problems. He is so focused on the "ending AIDS" legislation that he doesnt realize that AIDs is a symptom of a bigger problem he is encouraging. thats the problem with politicians, they want to treat the syptoms of societies problems instead of the causes.

Just wanted to add, you want to get power in the UN? We need to gain control of multiple regions. Im trying to gain control of the south pacific. ive got 10 endorsements already i only need 190 or so more.

I was debating the guy who came up with the stupid resolution on the message board there. He things his resolution is one of the greatest things ever and anyone who disagrees with him is a moron...its like the real UN. except the Real UN has no power.

I cant believe it passed. Im glad more people are smarter in real life. the guy just couldnt seem to figure out that handing out needles is going to cause more drug problems. He is so focused on the "ending AIDS" legislation that he doesnt realize that AIDs is a symptom of a bigger problem he is encouraging. thats the problem with politicians, they want to treat the syptoms of societies problems instead of the causes.

Kind of the same thing as handing out condoms in school, don't you think?

I'm making notes of who voted for my gun rights resolution. After I find about 100 or so conservative-leaning delegates, I plan on repealing three UN resolutions that barely passed. Then I plan on basically passing UN resolutions that limit UN power. Then I plan on holding the world ransom for... 100... BILLION... DOLLARS!! MWA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA!
:banana: :banana: :banana:

Take some of the nicest, most gentle men, put them in charge of a country and they turn into a modern version of Julius Caesar or something!
:teeth:

Kathianne said:
Take some of the nicest, most gentle men, put them in charge of a country and they turn into a modern version of Julius Caesar or something!
:teeth:

RESISTANCE IS FUTILE

YOU WILL BE ASSIMILATED

So since I'm the UN delegate I'm a bit more noticeable, and noticed. I put a proposal before the NSUN to guarantee gun rights. Here's a telegraph (PM) that I got and my extremely diplomatic reply:

The government of Borgoa notes your proposal to the United Nations regarding the effective legalisation of firearms. The government of Borgoa condemns it absolutely in the strongest terms as a proposal that if passed would increase crime and murder rates.

With respectful greetings to South Puyallup's people.

My reply:

To the people and the government of Borgoa,

The government of South Puyallup notes your opposition to the current proposal regarding the fundamental right to bear arms, and while it finds such opposition saddening, sends its sincere hope for continued goodwill between your nation and ours.

May God bless Borgoa and the Confederacy of South Puyallup.

What I would have liked to said was more along the lines of this:
:wank: :death: :finger: :fu2:
but that wouldn't be diplomatic. :D

Zhukov said:
"You take a mortal man,
And put him in control
Watch him become a god,
Watch peoples heads a'roll"

-Symphony of Destruction, Dave Mustaine and 'Megadeth'

I love that song.

Forum List

Back