Think you have what it take to run a country?

Yeah you can change that to 2 issues a day by going to your settings and messin around. I'm loving the 105 mm howitzer, lol.Other than that, I think its pretty much a swing by once a day type thing.

Yeah, I do like it. Enough with the national issues, I wanna go to WAR! Im trying to figure stuff out... hahaha, my grizzly bear could take your 105mm howitzer anyday!

Holy crap, check out this guy!

The Ritualistic Realm of Sepuku
"Go spork urself..."

UN Category: Psychotic Dictatorship
Civil Rights: Few
Economy: Imploded
Political Freedoms: Outlawed

The Ritualistic Realm of Sepuku is a massive, environmentally stunning nation, renowned for its punitive income tax rates. Its compassionate, cynical population of 3.009 billion are ruled without fear or favor by a psychotic dictator, who outlaws just about everything and refers to the populace as "my little playthings."

It is difficult to tell where the omnipresent, corrupt, socially-minded government stops and the rest of society begins, but it juggles the competing demands of the Environment, Defence, and Law & Order. The average income tax rate is 100%. The private sector is almost wholly made up of enterprising fourteen-year-old boys selling lemonade on the sidewalk, although the government is looking at stamping this out.

The sound of wooden legs echo throughout Sepuku after the recent introduction of the Foot Tax, all writing must pass a censorship board before being allowed on the shelves, military spending recently hit a new high, and it is illegal to make racist remarks in public. Crime -- especially youth-related -- is totally unknown, thanks to the all-pervasive police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Sepuku's national animal is the anubis, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its currency is the corpse.

Sepuku is ranked 1st in the region and 1st in the world for Highest Police Ratios.

Forum List

Back