Think Things Are Bad Now, Millennials?

"Sleep more because you will be less sensitive to negative emotions," said a 22-year-old female Democrat.

:113:

Yeah maaaaaaaaan...if you can't make your bills just sleep...it washes all the negative vibes away maaaaaaaaan.

If only millenials had had better parents

If only millennials had had the better teachers and schools I had when I was their age.
You were learning far easier shit and low skill jobs were your goal because they paid well.

Mwa? I went to a private school and college on a scholarship. Since then some of my low skill jobs have been designing global telecommunications and running two businesses of my own, one for engineering, the other consulting. You must be looking in the mirror.

If all these millennials are learning far harder shit and working towards high skilled jobs, then why are all of them dumb asses when I talk to them who hardly know a thing and every school I talk to tells me how they've had to dumb things down so they will graduate?

When I was in school, I had to know Latin . . . gone.
I had to use log and trig tables . . . gone.
I worked math out with pencil and slide rule . . . . gone.
I was taught critical thinking . . . . gone.

Now, Latin, what is that? Civics, what is that? Log tables, pull out your calculator. Slide rule? Not if their life depended on it. And critical thinking? Why, they fire a teacher now for allowing kids diversity of thought. Don't shit me School, I've taught others, both young and old alike. Our young are largely morons.

Forum List

Back