"Think of me as the Grim Reaper" , the graveyard senate

Penelope

Diamond Member
Jul 15, 2014
McConnell vows to block Democratic proposals after 2020 elections: "Think of me as the Grim Reaper"

It's an ironic turn for a Republican who just weeks earlier complained of “historic obstruction” by Democrats

Mitch McConnell: "Think of me as the Grim Reaper"
-------------------------------------------------------------

All house bills that the house votes on McConnell doesn't even bring up in the Senate, so the Senate is the graveyard for Democratic bills.

I hope McConnell doesn't get re-elected, he is a piece of crap. By the way he is married to the Transportation Secretary, and her daddy owns Foremost shipping and has lots of family in China.

Can you say a Conflict of Interest. Any you talk about Biden.

McConnell vows to block Democratic proposals after 2020 elections: "Think of me as the Grim Reaper"

It's an ironic turn for a Republican who just weeks earlier complained of “historic obstruction” by Democrats

All house bills that the house votes on McConnell doesn't even bring up in the Senate, so the Senate is the graveyard for Democratic bills.

I hope McConnell doesn't get re-elected, he is a piece of crap. By the way he is married to the Transportation Secretary, and her daddy owns Foremost shipping and has lots of family in China.

So the only people who should be in government must be unemployed, unmarried, and have no family?

The crap coming out of the House deserves no attention.

Yeah like the disaster bill for the floods...

9 republicans voted yes on to the bill for equality of everyone.

I just wish that politicians would get back to do what they were elected for.
Each and everyone of them need to take a gut check.
We the people are the ones getting screwed by these elitists on the Hill.

Last thing I want to hear is, But Trump, But Mitch, But Nan.
All of them are to blame, and it has been going on for quite a long time,
and our nation is weaker for it.

But I wish for a pot of gold at the end of a rainbow, too.
I'll find that pot before I find a good politician.

9 republicans voted yes on to the bill for equality of everyone.

They'll have to live with that.

That's soooo last year!

iu

Forum List

Back