think obama got a warrant....

In the end, it was secret Army intelligence planes that did him in. Armed with his cell phone number, they circled the skies over the New York area, intercepting a call to Emirates Airlines reservations, before scrambling to catch him at John F. Kennedy International Airport.

Army Intelligence Planes Led To Suspect's Arrest - wcbstv.com

just saying....
You don't need a warrant with probable cause.

wtf is wrong with you people?

• Thanks
Reactions: blu
In the end, it was secret Army intelligence planes that did him in. Armed with his cell phone number, they circled the skies over the New York area, intercepting a call to Emirates Airlines reservations, before scrambling to catch him at John F. Kennedy International Airport.

just saying....

Well, somebody better tell Truthmatters that they didn't trace his pink slip after all. :lol:

just saying....

we are white, we are Republicans, we cannot help ourselves.. give us mercy.. better yet I'll take a mercedes.

Problem for the mindless wingnuts here is that, once again, the Obama administration has acted swiftly and successfully. Our President is succeeding far beyond their worst fears.

just saying....

please cite the law that backs your supposition up...the US constitution says no warrant shall issue unless there is probable cause...i have not heard this theory that if you have probable cause you don't need a warrant....

just saying....

actually you don't need a warrant at all under the FISA law.

and i don't like it now either. he shouldn't lower himself just to pacify rightwingnuts.

Problem for the mindless wingnuts here is that, once again, the Obama administration has acted swiftly and successfully. Our President is succeeding far beyond their worst fears.

yep, he passed that health care robbery shit,, gawd knows what else the idiot can do to us.

i love watching neoncons make themselves look retarded over and over again

i love watching neoncons make themselves look retarded over and over again

That's becoming more and more true, rather than less and less true. You'd think they have enough credible ammunition against this president and wouldn't need to resort to all the petty crap they post. I'm hardly even reading anything in new threads in both Current Events and Politics because it's the same bunch of junk every day, posted by the same bunch of idiots.

I'm starting to read some of the INTELLIGENT threads in other topics, like Education. The two top political boards should be renamed Flame Zone Two and Three, respectively. Or maybe a new topic category titled "IDIOPATHETIC."

yep, he passed that health care robbery shit,, gawd knows what else the idiot can do to us.

Chalk up another win for our side against the terrorists....

Great police work and congrats to the Obama administration

just saying....

I think you skipped right over the interesting part of the story. Why was the US Army operating on a mission within US borders?

just saying....

So you're not against warrantless wiretapping as long as there is probable cause?

just saying....

and i don't like it now either. he shouldn't lower himself just to pacify rightwingnuts.

I thought you liberals didn't like the Patriot act?

I thought you liberals didn't like the Patriot act?

i said that, didn't i? i said he shouldn't use the warrantless search provisions of FISA because there's no reason to and he shouldn't lower himself to pacify rightwingnuts.

didn't you read before you responded?

Forum List

Back