Think it's cold where you're at? Check this out, you pansies.

RWNJ

Gold Member
Oct 22, 2015
The temperature in rural Russia recently dropped to -88 degrees. It received worldwide attention, but barely made the news locally. I guess they're used to it. Here's a selfie a young Russian woman took.

download.jpg

She's just doing that for attention.

When it gets down in the negative teens, in the north we use ski goggles because cold air burns your eyes, and I am sure they do the same in Russia.

• Banned
She's just doing that for attention.

When it gets down in the negative teens, in the north we use ski goggles because cold air burns your eyes, and I am sure they do the same in Russia.
Maybe she lost her goggles?

Who gives a fuck about Russia, but you commie Trump morons...you want to see cold, try asking corporate america for a fuckin pay raise, it'll block the veins on your tits.

The temperature in rural Russia recently dropped to -88 degrees. It received worldwide attention, but barely made the news locally. I guess they're used to it. Here's a selfie a young Russian woman took.

View attachment 172379

Only a wimp wears that face mask/scarf in such cold. I walk around with no hat on, fresh out of the shower with wet hair in that weather!

• Banned
Who gives a fuck about Russia, but you commie Trump morons...you want to see cold, try asking corporate america for a fuckin pay raise, it'll block the veins on your tits.
Leave it to a stinking liberal to bring up politics in a non political thread. Happy now? Do you feel better for your childish outburst. Because it didn't impress anyone. It only made you look like the brainwashed fool you are. Now, go to your safe space and allow the adults to discuss things in a rational manner.

• Banned
Corporate America is already giving pay raises, as well as bonuses, because of the tax cut.

If the temperature really did fall that far, I am surprised that she didn't freeze once she went outside.

God bless you and her always!!!

Holly

Forum List

Back