Think he's singin' this now?

Joz

Mar 9, 2004
"Money can't buy me love".

Ex-Beatle Paul McCartney Separating From Wife Heather Mills
Wednesday, May 17, 2006
LONDON — Former Beatle Paul McCartney and his second wife, Heather Mills McCartney, said Wednesday that they are separating after nearly four years of marriage, blaming intrusion from the media and insisting their split is amicable. ....McCartney's wealth was estimated at $1.5 billion by the Sunday Times in their annual list of Britain's richest people.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,195809,00.html

After 29 years with Linda.
Money doesn't buy happiness.

Joz said:
"Money can't buy me love".

Ex-Beatle Paul McCartney Separating From Wife Heather Mills
Wednesday, May 17, 2006
LONDON — Former Beatle Paul McCartney and his second wife, Heather Mills McCartney, said Wednesday that they are separating after nearly four years of marriage, blaming intrusion from the media and insisting their split is amicable. ....McCartney's wealth was estimated at $1.5 billion by the Sunday Times in their annual list of Britain's richest people.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,195809,00.html

After 29 years with Linda.
Money doesn't buy happiness.

Hey--he had some fun---now he'll go buy some more ! :ssex:

dilloduck said:
Hey--he had some fun---now he'll go buy some more ! :ssex:
My point was we always think money will make a difference. And tho' it sure is a nice thing to have, happiness doesn't come from it. Neither does a good marriage.

Perhaps he was (unconsciously?) trying to replicate his marriage to Linda, and just couldn't do it. I had always heard that those two were crazy about each other and inseparable.

Abbey Normal said:
Perhaps he was (unconsciously?) trying to replicate his marriage to Linda, and just couldn't do it. I had always heard that those two were crazy about each other and inseparable.
In those 29 years they only spent 2 nights apart. Of course they had the money to fly home or to where the other one was. But still.......

Joz said:
In those 29 years they only spent 2 nights apart. Of course they had the money to fly home or to where the other one was. But still.......

damn co dependents ! :happy2:

Joz said:

And one of those nights doesn't really count, because Paul was in jail arrested for possession of Marijuana.

Forum List

Back