Think for yourself.

that is the standard answer to ANY question you ask terral about 9/11

I wonder if he cuts and pastes his response from saved bookmarks containing all of his fancy pictures and videos...or if he painstakingly handcrafts each response in order to share with us his delusions.

***Dive...how much do you bet that our quotes make it into one of his monkey speak-hear-see no evil pics? I sure hope so!***
i have already been so graced
LOL

CONGRATS! That ROCKS!

So the gov't is competent enough to pull this off yet SO incompetent that they don't think people will notice no debris in the field of flight 93 OR the Pentagon.......Hmm seems like a stretch and I just ain't that flexable, sorry.

I don't think "the government" is as cohesive as you indicate. Lets reverse it and look at Ossama and his group. A handfull of people pulled off his end of it without the sophistication of the resources available to Cheney. My take is that Cheney knew from his CIA sources when it was going to happen and where. He could have ensured mass confusion and retribution and war if some of the targets were military. Don't forget that there was a bombing of the towers under clinton and there was no call to war then. War with Iraq is what Cheney wanted. Haliburton was damn near bankrupt before 9/11 and got the lions share of no bid contracts through Cheney. Now it is worth billions...follow the money.

The lack of aircraft debris is and was my first red flag. Take the jet engines..they alone being made of titanium would hit a wall and disinigrate like a 10 ton blender making two holes at least 50 feet in diameter spitting out big chunks of metal for half a mile in every direction.

The tail section is totally missing. As the aircraft collapses it absorbs the energy of the crash leaving the aft parts more recognisable than the forward section. Where is the tail section?

I do beleive that our gov't had PLENTY of info to stop the attack but it played in perfectely to the Project for a New American Century.

The attack was EXACTELY what Bush/Cheney needed to take away our rights and centralize power.

Before 9/11 the "patriot act" would have NEVER been passed.

Oh and by the way if we can remote operate Drones from half way across the planet why wouldn't we be able to remote pilot a 757?

I do beleive that our gov't had PLENTY of info to stop the attack but it played in perfectely to the Project for a New American Century.

The attack was EXACTELY what Bush/Cheney needed to take away our rights and centralize power.

Before 9/11 the "patriot act" would have NEVER been passed.

Oh and by the way if we can remote operate Drones from half way across the planet why wouldn't we be able to remote pilot a 757?

You would have to take it off at an airport with a tower. That would involve people you could not control.

We were not remote sending drones like that ten years ago. Preprogramed cruise missles were common.

Maybe it was a scam to jack up oil prices on Cheneys part. We did have all those Saudis hanging out with Pappy Bush that we had to sneek outta the country.. Whatever it was...follow the money.

Plenty of military bases that you could take off from......Maybe even one that has been closed down. Oh and one more thing I think that the tech our military has is far beyond what we know about so remote flying could have EASILY been avalable 10 years ago.

Plenty of military bases that you could take off from......Maybe even one that has been closed down. Oh and one more thing I think that the tech our military has is far beyond what we know about so remote flying could have EASILY been avalable 10 years ago.

I do not know what happened exactly. The simplest answer is usually correct..follow the money.

the thing is, if the government was to be behind it, it would be by far more believable had they claimed the 19 highjackers were the government agents rather than the nonsense they claim about prewired buildings and remote controled air planes

Forum List

Back