Think for yourself.

Cold Fusion38

SUPER GENIUS
Sometimes a black helicopter is just a black helicopter.

If you people believe that 9/11 was an inside job the you need help. The only thing you need to think about is how would you keep the secret? There would need to be a great number of people involved and they would have to be people who don't mind killing their fellow AMERICANS. How many people do you think would be a part of that?

I agree. It's a pretty far out thought to believe that the 9/11 incident was staged by our government. Anybody that really believes this has marbles in their head for brains - or something a little more organic.

Hi Cold:

If you people believe that 9/11 was an inside job the you need help.

Cold Fusion is a good example of why the USA is worthy of utter obliteration from the face of the earth, because We The Sheeple (pic) are JUST THAT STUPID!!!! Each time I show you guys the 'evidence' that 9/11 Was Definitely An Inside Job (my Blog), then people like Cold have no reply and your deluded heads go right back into the sand (pic). This is Cold's grand opportunity to tell everyone here exactly what he sees in the EMPTY HOLE in the EMPTY FIELD outside Shanksville, PA:

My Flight 93 Topic

93crash2.jpg

Cold says that I need help interpreting the evidence of AN EMPTY HOLE where we 'can' see a man walking from our right to our left. The man is wearing a dark shirt and a light-colored pair of pants and the time is around noon, which we know by the shadow gathered under his feet. We can see grass growing on all the inclines . . .

crater-stahl.jpg

. . . in all of the pictures of the EMPTY HOLE that do NOT include any crashed 100-ton Jetliner. Somebody explain why Cold Fusion refuses to bump my Flight 93 Topic (start debunking) to offer up his 'help' (give me a break), IF he has a case for Flight 93 crashing in this EMPTY HOLE. Here is the deal in a nutshell: Cold Fusion is 'delusional' beyond our collective abilities to fathom 'and' he would believe Santa Claus and Rudolph The Red-nosed Reindeer (pic) crashed in this EMPTY HOLE if Senor Bush and Karl Rove and Dick Cheney said so . . .

The only thing you need to think about is how would you keep the secret?

No!!!! The only thing we need is for Cold Fusion to produce one picture of Flight 93 crashed ANYWHERE. Good luck, because NOTHING like that exists anywhere on earth!

17-93.jpg

This is the same EMPTY HOLE where Cold Fusion wants to believe a real 100-ton Jetliner crashed into the ground, but all we see in all the pictures is the same EMPTY HOLE:

02766a20.jpg

I can give you short video clips (click here) showing the little empty hole in living color. I can show you the video News clips ([ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JZekosYOmXc"]Must see rare footage = <...NBC News Report.[/ame] ) where the reporters tell you very clearly that all they see is AN EMPTY HOLE!!! I can show you the U.S. Geological Survey Photograph (here) also showing the same EMPTY HOLE from April 20, 1994, but Cold Fusion says that I need help confirming 'the 911Truth' that we are all looking at pictures of the same EMPTY HOLE. The simple truth is that America and Americans 'are' worthy of being destroyed from the face of the earth (my Topic), because We The Stupid Sheeple are JUST THAT STUPID!!!

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-59kouBgO_s"]Watch The Short Video And Wake Up!![/ame]

There would need to be a great number of people involved and they would have to be people who don't mind killing their fellow AMERICANS.

The same people who murdered JFK and the same people who planned and carried out the 911 attacks and the same people who orchestrated the U.S./Global Meltdown/Implosion are the same people who injected the Bio-Weapon Virus into the Global Population (my Topic) for the purpose of Global GENOCIDE 'and' We The Sheeple are getting their just reward . . .

How many people do you think would be a part of that?

Just keep asking stupid questions, because Cold Fusion has a case for NOTHING but his own utter stupidity. I encourage Cold to head over to my Pentagon Topic (here) to start 'debunking' what really happened!

NoPlaneHere.jpg

This is a picture of the West Wedge Wall of the Pentagon taken between 9:30 and 10:15 AM, but there is no sign of any 100-ton Jetliner!

NoWayBaby.jpg

The windows to the left of the 18'-3" impact hole (second floor) are not even broken like the windows above on the third floor, but somehow I need help to determine that NO 100-ton Jetliner crashed here:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dm_cnFoMHjA"]Jamie McIntyre Was There On 9/11!![/ame]

If you need help to realize that 9/11 Was Definitely An Inside Job, then review the evidence from these aviation/military experts!

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JTJehfQkuyE"]Cold Fusion Should Start Debunking . . .[/ame]

George Bush has been lying from day one about 9/11, because 9/11 Was Definitely An Inside Job!

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-G1N7WCZ9c8"]Bush Has Been Lying From Day One!![/ame]

The fact is that Cold Fusion has his head stuck in the sand and he will continue living in 911Truth DENIAL for all of his days on the earth 'and' just like a vast majority of you. Why? That is easy: You 'are' worthy of utter destruction (Acts 3:22-23) . . .

GL,

Terral

Last edited:
O.K. here we go.......So what do you think made that hole? If somebody wanted to FAKE a crashed jet liner you would think that they would NOT BE TOTAL FUCKING MORONS and not think there would need to be some debris in and around the hole.

Tell me how could an operation that would require SO MANY people be kept secret by people who would be that incompetant.

Hi Cold:

O.K. here we go.......So what do you think made that hole? If somebody wanted to FAKE a crashed jet liner you would think that they would NOT BE TOTAL FUCKING MORONS and not think there would need to be some debris in and around the hole.

Cold is the total f####ing moron who thinks this . . .

93crash2.jpg

. . . is a crashed 100-Ton Jetliner. You are only missing 100 Tons of evidence. :0)

Tell me how could an operation that would require SO MANY people be kept secret by people who would be that incompetant.

That is simple: Morons LIKE YOU :)cuckoo:) will believe anything. Bump any of my 911Truth Topics and start debunking . . .

Flight 93/Shanksville
Flight 77/Pentagon
WTC-7 Controlled Demolition
9:31
Pentagon Timeline
DoD Manipulated Fire And Firemen
Flight 77 Never Crashed Near The Pentagon
April Gallop Was Injured During 9:31:39 AM Missile Strike
9:31 AM Missile Strike: Answers To Bill Veale's Questions
"9/11 Press For Truth" Continues: The Video
Secret Bush-Clinton-FED Pakistani Accounts Linked To 9/11 Attacks
Dick Cheney, Karl Rove And Donald Rumsfeld Have Been Murdering Americans
Rebuttal To CIT Claims About What "Did Not" Hit The Pentagon
Poll: Who Supports The Official 9/11 Cover Stories

. . . and do not blame me for your "incompetent" stupidity . . .

GL,

Terral

Last edited:

If you people believe that 9/11 was an inside job the you need help. The only thing you need to think about is how would you keep the secret? There would need to be a great number of people involved and they would have to be people who don't mind killing their fellow AMERICANS. How many people do you think would be a part of that?

Hey Cold Fusion,the title of this thread is something that maybe YOU might want to try sometime in your life.No WE dont need help,YOU Bush dupes however,need to stop living in denial and only seeing what you WANT to see.Proof that you guys only see what you WANT to see is in the fact that everytime I post thise link to these 47 videos and ask you guys to watch them and comment on them,you always run away with your tails between your legs and dont watch them like i ask to comment on them
Canada 9/11 Truth - Videos
Your clearly ignorant about how the government operates as well.the government makes a living on keeping secrets from the population and the wolrd.Just in the 90's,we finally learned some crucial information about world war ONE .Those were secrets kept from us for over 70 years so you might consider taking some Political Science classes sometime somewhere cause your obviously clueless on how the governemtn operates and that they CAN keep secrets for a great length of time obviously.:cuckoo: also like Terral told you.morons like YOU will believe the mainstream media and government tells you without question.

Obviously the topic of 9/11 hits close to home with you and is something your in serious denial about in the fact that you didnt even bother to post on the kennedy assassination thread which until 9/11 was the worst tragedy ever and is just as important.

Last edited:

Hey Cold Fusion,the title of this thread is something that maybe YOU might want to try sometime in your life.No WE dont need help,YOU Bush dupes however,need to stop living in denial and only seeing what you WANT to see.Proof that you guys only see what you WANT to see is in the fact that everytime I post thise link to these 47 videos and ask you guys to watch them and comment on them,you always run away with your tails between your legs and dont watch them like i ask to comment on them
Your clearly ignorant about how the government operates as well.the government makes a living on keeping secrets from the population and the wolrd.Just in the 90's,we finally learned some crucial information about world war ONE .Those were secrets kept from us for over 70 years so you might consider taking some Political Science classes sometime somewhere cause your obviously clueless on how the governemtn operates and that they CAN keep secrets for a great length of time obviously.:cuckoo: also like Terral told you.morons like YOU will believe the mainstream media and government tells you without question.

Obviously the topic of 9/11 hits close to home with you and is something your in serious denial about in the fact that you didnt even bother to post on the kennedy assassination thread which until 9/11 was the worst tragedy ever and is just as important.

I may be MANY things but a Bush dupe I am most certainly NOT! I hate Bush and beleive that the Project for a New America Century wanted an event EXACTLEY like 9/11 but I don't think there are enough people who would be willing ti KILL THEIR OWN countrymen to pull off such a large operation. Now if ou consider how many people would be needed and how TOTALLY incompetent they would need to be (see use a cruise missile to hit the Pentagon instead of a remote control jet) to leave SO MUCH "evidence" of their crimes then I guess you think they really are stupid.

Oh and by the way I am a PoliSci MAJOR so I DO know what I am talking about......I just have ONE question for you if you beleive Bush was behind the 9/11 attack.......Why would they use a cruise missile on the Pentegon instead of a remote control jet? Just answer the ONE little question.

Hi Cold:

Oh and by the way I am a PoliSci MAJOR so I DO know what I am talking about......I just have ONE question for you if you beleive Bush was behind the 9/11 attack.......Why would they use a cruise missile on the Pentegon instead of a remote control jet? Just answer the ONE little question.

First of all, if you actually took the time to read through my Pentagon paper (here*), then you would not be asking this silly question! Click on the link* and read through the presentation and 'then' quote >> anything at all 'and' ask your questions. I have hundreds and hundreds of hours invested in my own 9/11 Pentagon Investigation and I am more than happy to make clarifying statements about anything at all on the appropriate thread.

The Raytheon Missile struck the West Wedge Wall at the Column Line 14 location (from the southwest) at exactly 9:31:39 AM, but the retrofitted remote-controlled A-3 Skywarrior flew over the E-ring wall. The painted-up A-3 then circled to the north and returned to strike the Column Line 10-14 location at exactly 9:36:27 AM during the 'second' attack in a vain attempt to bring the E-Ring Roof down. The real inside-job terrorists used demolition charges to finally bring the E-Ring roof down at 10:15 AM, which can be verified from the data on my Pentagon Timeline (here).

GL,

Terral

Same thing in New Orleans. Some people thing the dykes were made to fail....WTF!?

Dunno about that, they look like the "picture of success" at the mardi gra, the one on the right is the mayor of Sydney AU.

Sydney+Stages+Annual+Gay+Lesbian+Mardi+Gras+6xl1lLiN9bTl.jpg

Hard to build things to fail at just the right moment.

New Orleans Levees Intentionally Exploded by Bomb?
"Then I heard what sounded like a bomb go off from the direction of where the levee gave-way and within a matter of minutes I was forced up on my roof where I floated for about a mile into town before somehow getting to safety."

Locals believe Levees were Intentionally blown
Some are questioning the timeline of the levee failures, suggesting that there was a 21 hour discrepancy between the storm surge and the collapse of the levees . This is not the case. The first levee broke just a few hours after the hurricane hit on the same morning.

This confusion may have arisen due to the fact that Homeland Security Chief Michael Chertoff has said that the levees broke overnight between Monday-Tuesday, and theat he was not informed of this til midday Tuesday.

'They' Destroyed New Orleans | Hurricane Katrina | AlterNet
"Them people blew them levees," he says, looking at me, puffing on his cigarette. "They wanted to save the white people Uptown, but they ain't know it was gonna be this bad."

31levee.gif

Last edited:
Hi Cold:

First of all, if you actually took the time to read through my Pentagon paper (here*), then you would not be asking this silly question! Click on the link* and read through the presentation and 'then' quote >> anything at all 'and' ask your questions. I have hundreds and hundreds of hours invested in my own 9/11 Pentagon Investigation and I am more than happy to make clarifying statements about anything at all on the appropriate thread.

The Raytheon Missile struck the West Wedge Wall at the Column Line 14 location (from the southwest) at exactly 9:31:39 AM, but the retrofitted remote-controlled A-3 Skywarrior flew over the E-ring wall. The painted-up A-3 then circled to the north and returned to strike the Column Line 10-14 location at exactly 9:36:27 AM during the 'second' attack in a vain attempt to bring the E-Ring Roof down. The real inside-job terrorists used demolition charges to finally bring the E-Ring roof down at 10:15 AM, which can be verified from the data on my Pentagon Timeline (here).

GL,

Terral

You are every bit as insane as the "birthers". Get medicated bro cuz you NEED it.

Tell me terral how many people do you think would need to be involved to carry out all the attacks on 9/11? Once again I DON'T like Bush but I don't think the man was a MURDERER of thousands of Americans either. Murdered a buch of Iraqi's due to his policies but I beleive that he always did what he THOUGHT was right.

Forum List

Back