“Think about negative consequences”.

Yesterday I watched "The Rachel Maddow Show" and under it found an interesting comment:

I'm an Orthodox Christian with family missing in Syria. Obama's position - that Assad must go - was dictated to him by his (and Hillary's) Saudi masters, who wants to replace Assad with a Wahabbi satellite state with the intent of wipping out Christians and other religious minorities. I'm not a fan of Assad, but he is the only thing standing beetwen these groups and complete genocide. Obama and Hillary have willingly turned their back on these groups in exchange for money from Saudis. They would have continued to do so until every last member of a religious minority was dead. Say what you want about Trump, but he's right on this one. Hillary's loss most likely saved my family.

Hopefully so dude. Hope you locate your peeps ASAP.

Mr. President, please don’t become Bush III. You yourself said that if our politicians had done nothing during the last 15 years – that if they had just gone to the beach – we would be better off today. What’s changed? Why get involved in this Syrian mess? Why oppose a man fighting radical jihadists?

Forum List

Back