Think About It

MJB12741

Gold Member
Feb 19, 2012
How many world terrorists are there today? Any estimates? How many would there be if there were no Muslims?

Is there ANYONE who supports world terrorists? And is there ANYONE who disagrees that while not most Muslims are world terrorists, the overwhelming majority of world terrorists are Muslims?

How many world terrorists are there today? Any estimates? How many would there be if there were no Muslims?

Estimates are about 10% of muslimes are terrorists, which doesn't include those muslimes with terrorist thoughts which is most muslimes. The muslimes population is about 1.5 billion, so, that's about 150 million muslime terrorists.

Last edited:
Muslims have died fighting in wars for this country.

fuck you religious bigots

Muslims have died fighting in wars for this country.

fuck you religious bigots

Like Major Hasan?

United States President John Quincy Adams
The precept of the koran is perpetual war against all who deny that Mahomet is the prophet of God. The vanquished may purchase their lives, by the payment of tribute; the victorious may be appeased by a false and delusive promise of peace; and the faithful follower of the prophet, may submit to the imperious necessities of defeat: but the command to propagate the Moslem creed by the sword is always obligatory, when it can be made effective. The commands of the prophet may be performed alike, by fraud, or by force (Blunt, 29:274).
http://www.amazon.com/Memoir-life-J...2?ie=UTF8&qid=1329866292&sr=8-2&tag=ff0d01-20

Last edited:
SOME EARLY EXAMPLES OF JEWISH-ZIONIST TERROR.

August 20, 1937 - June 29, 1939. During this period, the Zionists carried out a series of attacks against Arab buses, resulting in the death of 24 persons and wounding 25 others.

November 25, 1940. S.S.Patria was blown up by Jewish terrorists in Haifa harbour, killing 268 illegal Jewish immigrants (see below).

November 6, 1944. Zionist terrorists of the Stern Gang assassinated the British Minister Resident in the Middle East, Lord Moyne, in Cairo.

July 22, 1946. Zionist terrorists blew up the King David Hotel in Jerusalem, which housed the central offices of the civilian administration of the government of Palestine, killing or injuring more than 200 persons. The Irgun officially claimed responsibility for the incident, but subsequent evidence indicated that both the Haganah and the Jewish Agency were involved.
Jewish-Zionist Terror.

Jewish religious terrorism - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Jos

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x4Vp642ERhM&feature=related]Sound-Effects - Crowd Laughing - YouTube[/ame]

SOME EARLY EXAMPLES OF JEWISH-ZIONIST TERROR.

August 20, 1937 - June 29, 1939. During this period, the Zionists carried out a series of attacks against Arab buses, resulting in the death of 24 persons and wounding 25 others.

November 25, 1940. S.S.Patria was blown up by Jewish terrorists in Haifa harbour, killing 268 illegal Jewish immigrants (see below).

November 6, 1944. Zionist terrorists of the Stern Gang assassinated the British Minister Resident in the Middle East, Lord Moyne, in Cairo.

July 22, 1946. Zionist terrorists blew up the King David Hotel in Jerusalem, which housed the central offices of the civilian administration of the government of Palestine, killing or injuring more than 200 persons. The Irgun officially claimed responsibility for the incident, but subsequent evidence indicated that both the Haganah and the Jewish Agency were involved.
Jewish-Zionist Terror.

Jewish religious terrorism - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
The earliest example of Islamist terror began with their terrorist prophet Mohammad and continued for 1400 years up to today. Now keep sucking that Mullah off, you piece of shi'ite Iranian Hezbollah pig boy.

:Boom2:

Sahih Bukhari Hadith: Narrated Abu Huraira: Allah's Apostle said, "I have been sent with the shortest expressions bearing the widest meanings, and I have been made victorious with terror
:blowup:

The Muhammadan kills each other when not killing the rest of the world :blowup:

Iran Iraq War, 1 million dead
Lebanese Civil War, 250,000 dead
Algerian Civl War: 300,000 dead
Bangladesh Civil War: 500,000 dead
Black Sept., Jordan's King Hussein murders, expells 80,000 Palestinians
Syrian army kills 20,000 Syrians at Hama
Iraq gases hundreds of thousands of Kurds
1400 year conflict between Sunnis and Shiites
Fratricide between Hamas and Fatah
Syria/Hizballah assassinate Lebanese PM Rafik Hariri

Alexis de Toqueville...
I studied the Koran a great deal. I came away from that study with the conviction there have been few religions in the world as deadly to men as that of Muhammad. So far as I can see, it is the principal cause of the decadence so visible today in the Muslim world and, though less absurd than the polytheism of old, its social and political tendencies are in my opinion to be feared, and I therefore regard it as a form of decadence rather than a form of progress in relation to paganism itself.

What "religious bigots" are you referring to? Do you or do you not agree that while most Muslims are not world terrorists, the overwhelming majority of world terrorists are Muslims? And do you actually support this world terrorism? Are you that low an ignorant scumbag?

QUOTE=Truthmatters;5258985]Muslims have died fighting in wars for this country.

fuck you religious bigots[/QUOTE]

Is there ANYONE who supports world terrorists? And is there ANYONE who disagrees that while not most Muslims are world terrorists, the overwhelming majority of world terrorists are Muslims?

Most pious muslimes are terrorists or terrorist sympathizers under the rules of islime that the quran which dictates terrorism is the direct, immutable word of their imaginary allah. :bow3:

The only muslimes who are not terrorists or their sympathizers are, in effect, apostates since islime requires jihad mass murder of infidels :nono:

I am strongly against world terrorists. And I love the USA & any other civilized peace loving country for going after them.

I am strongly against world terrorists. And I love the USA & any other civilized peace loving country for going after them.

Problem is muslimes in America who all want to destroy it and turn it into a muslime shithole like every other muslime shithole. Islime teaches jihad from within in an infidel entity

So, the only solution is mass deportation of all muslimes in the US

look at these assholes spitting on the graves of our fallen
Over 16,000 acts of Islamic terror have been committed since 9-11. Now who's the terrorist worshipping asshole who spits on graves of fallen? Bullshit matters of course.

There would still be some, the Tamil Tigers and the IRA were not Muslim.

The IRA is not motivated by religion. Muslimes very much are motivated by religion. In fact, quran sez that the only way to get a free pass to paradise is through jihad

Forum List

Back